Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Steam version is INR 499 ATM for Indian Residents. Surely this is cheap enough to convert pirates :)
Wow. Only 500? That's a very cheap and nice offer. Gonna spread the word among my friends(who by the way are not playing anything except Cricket 07).

Not to boast or anything, but extremely delighted to score 100000 Runs in DBC14 Online Mode Only. This is purely because, I may have played more hours than anyone else. I know, there are many much better players than me, but still happy to reach this milestone. Just wanted to share with my friends...

Thanks @BigAntStudios for this wonderful game...Still loving it and discovering new things, as if I am playing for the 1st time..

08OjmX1.jpg

Last edited:
Hi anyone made the latest England squad to tour South Africa and the tour for there as well ?
Appreciate any help
Thx g

Hi anyone made the latest England squad to tour South Africa and the tour for there as well ?
Appreciate any help
Thx g

I think I saw the players out there in academy but none consolidated them within a Team yet! Recommending you to download and add players in roster and create the team! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1450799958][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have played D/N test matches. Commentators will say " Very unusual time to start a test match". Or in the case when You start a ODI in night.

I never experienced that though! :D sounds funny! is it for real? :)

Hopefully there's some teaser of the next version on the new year..:)

Users who are viewing this thread