Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Not saying. You will be happy with our decision, I am 100% certain of that.

woah....this is totally new for me. I like the new you.

"Not Saying" \

for some reason this sounds so weird and refreshing coming from u.

Found this interesting read on bigant forum and thought I would paste it here.
The question was when will we get screens/trailer.

Understood Victor, it's down timing the marketing of the game, screenshots followed by trailer followed by in-game video followed by in-store play sessions then release.

The fact is that the other game is trying to destroy the market by pricing it at $20 - it takes those people out of the market for a period of time because they have a game and unfortunately if the game isn't good it also "burns" them and they think hard before spending on another Cricket game.

It's a wait and see at this point, we will be ready to pounce when the time is right.

My question ross is, if ashes 2013 does get released on the 21st of june and let's say it's a very good game just a little light on features then will this change your view on release date. Meaning are you after a good reviews for ashes and then release or if the reviews are saying the same crap again and again, then you release later to let the market recover from a poor game again.
p.s I like this move ross and if I was you and looking when to release there are few big options to consider here. 1. release when cricket is hot from july to end of august or nov to feb in aus. Hope you make the right decision in the end.:cheers

@79cricket you are absolutely right.It is clearly now or never for Big Ant Cricket.If ashes cricket 2013 make good pace at the profits in the market then Big Ant Cricket are in real trouble cuz no one would give big bucks to a game they never heard of before. But it is certainly not a problem for Big Ant Cricket if they are a step ahead!!!!

i wonder what kind of jobs people on planet cricket have or how old they are...
if i really want a game i?m gonna buy it. for month now its known that two games will be released in the near future, so everyone had the opportunity to save his money, no matter if you have a proper job or still get pocket money from your parents. don?t see a big deal in buying a full priced game. maybe the price will prevent me of one weekend without going to the bar.....

btw:
i?m sure both games will be different in certain ways but i have no doubts that both of them will be good in their way. both will be better than ic2010 and i?m not asking for more

And I'm Biggs.

@79cricket you are absolutely right.It is clearly now or never for Big Ant Cricket.If ashes cricket 2013 make good pace at the profits in the market then Big Ant Cricket are in real trouble cuz no one would give big bucks to a game they never heard of before. But it is certainly not a problem for Big Ant Cricket if they are a step ahead!!!!

I never said now or never, it's up to ross and his team when to release the game. All I was saying is the months I think are best, im just a cricket nut not the marketing guy but as ross said he wants to see how ashes 2013 does first, meaning no bigant before 21st of june. If ashes is a good game and sells well then maybe ross will start the ball moving faster than now. p.s I will support both games as much as I can by telling as many people as I can and also buying two copies of each game. Good luck with your marketing bigant, can't be any worse than 505 games could they.:lol

----------

I'm Batman.

I have to ask Batbiggs is Balkeet robin.:lol

And I am Hitman.

images

It had to be done... :D

Found this interesting read on bigant forum and thought I would paste it here.
The question was when will we get screens/trailer.

Understood Victor, it's down timing the marketing of the game, screenshots followed by trailer followed by in-game video followed by in-store play sessions then release.

The fact is that the other game is trying to destroy the market by pricing it at $20 - it takes those people out of the market for a period of time because they have a game and unfortunately if the game isn't good it also "burns" them and they think hard before spending on another Cricket game.

It's a wait and see at this point, we will be ready to pounce when the time is right.

Looks like BAC is gonna be another Duke Nukem :(

Looks like BAC is gonna be another Duke Nukem :(

I hope not as this game has so much going for it, still it needs to get released to make a name for itself. maybe ashes will sell more in a shorter faster and cheaper way but if bigant is so much better then people will find out. p.s I would release just after ashes say early august and take a hit at the start but over a long period of time this game if as good as we hope will be on top.:spy

Users who are viewing this thread