Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Oh thats great, holding out much more hope for this than ashes cricket

So the deal from my point of view is that if I say there is something in the game that we find that we have had to remove or significantly change that feature then I will forewarn you of it (think Career mode).

If I say there is something that is not in the game however we later have decided to include it then I might not tell you so it is a surprise. This is the case with the Nets, they are in the game. (Not a surprise now!!)

Great to hear about Nets Ross :thumbs A quick question around the same... Will Nets have a pre-set difficulty level or will it change depending on the difficulty level you set? I recally playing a cricket game some time back which had the nets but looked like it was set on "Normal/Medium" difficulty level. So you could play all the shots in the nets but it didn't do you any good when you played the game at a higher difficulty level. Do confirm BAC will reflect the difficulty level in the Nets and won't be a feature which serves not much purpose within the game.

No, no and no.

@Ross
Since the release is 3/4 months away , why dont you add back the originally planned manager mode? Two career modes is certainly better than one isn't?
Tell me is it still feasible ? so that I can create a poll to gather info whether there are enough people interested in it?

I am seriously feeling bad that ross leaking the features from the begining:(
I pray that anything left for us as a surprise

I am seriously feeling bad that ross leaking the features from the begining:(
I pray that anything left for us as a surprise

The physics engine and how it blends with the gameplay everytime is all the surprise we need I guess. So no worries there.

I'm interested in the physics engine too. Edges are so, so important. What Mike said earlier about being given out for a thin edge, not referring and then seeing on the hotspot that he hadn't hit it was very encouraging.

to me that leavs the possibility of future updates having it.

I don't think so. Why would anyone give you a sneak peek about the gameplay before the game itself ( I know there isn't a demo, but still).

The CA Nets joke probably has been stretched too far to become a rumour, and there isn't a chance for making it into the CA.

----------

My bad.:facepalm
I just read the other thread.

The physics engine and how it blends with the gameplay everytime is all the surprise we need I guess. So no worries there.

sibi, by talking gameplay is ross mentioned about fielding,which is AI controlled or user or is there an option to switch between[except catching]?:rolleyes

Not saying. You will be happy with our decision, I am 100% certain of that.

sibi, by talking gameplay is ross mentioned about fielding,which is AI controlled or user or is there an option to switch between[except catching]?:rolleyes

Fielding is not AI controlled anytime. You choose to field or simulate that part. This is the case for career mode. Not sure for the other modes.

Users who are viewing this thread