Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I have seen Ross categorically deny Net Practice feature. Me thinks he was kidding.

So the deal from my point of view is that if I say there is something in the game that we find that we have had to remove or significantly change that feature then I will forewarn you of it (think Career mode).

If I say there is something that is not in the game however we later have decided to include it then I might not tell you so it is a surprise. This is the case with the Nets, they are in the game. (Not a surprise now!!)

Last edited:
ross you are giving out many features of the game,is there anything left for us as a surprise excluding gameplay:wave

This is the case with the Nets, they are in the game. (Not a surprise now!!)

Only one phrase for this news...

F&#k yeah.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Yeah.png
    Yeah.png
    4.1 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
If I say there is something that is not in the game however we later have decided to include it then I might not tell you so it is a surprise. This is the case with the Nets, they are in the game. (Not a surprise now!!)

And reason for the inclusion us to include it in the next CA update!? :D

So the deal from my point of view is that if I say there is something in the game that we find that we have had to remove or significantly change that feature then I will forewarn you of it (think Career mode).

What now nets are in, sh t I can't think of much else to ask for ross, what will you put in the second game now, maybe a online career mode where we can play in the same team, 11 pc members vs 11 pc members now that would be something everyone would love.;)
p.s You are the man ross, I don't know how this game could fail now, we just need to see the game with are own eyes and then in are hands. TAKE MY MONEY.:cheers

Wow awesome, Nothing left to ask for, everything we've ever dreamed of in one game, I need this game in my life now. Oh well, back to CA

Waiting for opening ceremony.....one of big day in my life ...can wait for it....

Not really sure why some of these features evoke these sorts of responses, Nets are really a cut down version of the game and somewhat what we use internally to balance the batting and bowling.

I'm probably going to refrain from mentioning features from hereon, I understand that screens, videos, etc are the only things that are going to cut it until the game comes out. While we work on our strategy towards release please be patient :yes

Not really sure why some of these features evoke these sorts of responses, Nets are really a cut down version of the game and somewhat what we use internally to balance the batting and bowling.
Well for me, nets are a good way of getting the hang of the controls, especially when combined with good timing feedback.

This is a rare occasion where I get to say EA got this right in Cricket 07 - you have the commentator giving you feedback on line and length when bowling, on timing and shot selection when batting - which aren't really appropriate when just playing a match.

Being able to have a bash in the nets also helps guide you on risk during a match - I think that's especially important in a career mode as you'll only have one chance in a match situation to know if you've got the timing down on a risky shot.

My biggest problem is that i havent got any patience, im screwed for the next 4 months or so. :(

Users who are viewing this thread