Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Big Ant can pull this off !! BIG ant cricket is currently my favourite.Big ant have included almost everything asked in this forum, thats really a great job hats of to you guys!!!:D

if you like Cricket at all you would certainly buy AC13 at $20.

PS: Why do I feel like I am going to get quoted in a signature :)

Barmy you could at least have left the $20 in there!

I thought for sure it would be Biggs doing that... but at least he's pimping his new Cricket game instead!

I thought for sure it would be Biggs doing that... but at least he's pimping his new Cricket game instead!

I like to quote people out of context where possible...

...and it's OUR new cricket game, Ross. Our... our...

I like to quote people out of context where possible...

...and it's OUR new cricket game, Ross. Our... our...

You just know that it's going to be for sale in a market in Mumbai in the not too distant future :)

...well since it looks less and likely he'll be streaking himself in the next few weeks, I'd imagine he'll have plenty of time on his hands to be hitting windows-prt sc in the near future...

Barmy you could at least have left the $20 in there!

I had the $20 in to start with but decided it looked better without. Don't worry 0 it'll only be a 24 hour sig!

Yeah, and I just realised I'll be in New York on the 21st June (post E3) - I'm sure the NYPD will understand that it was a matter of honour and go easy on me :eek:

----------

I had the $20 in to start with but decided it looked better without. Don't worry 0 it'll only be a 24 hour sig!

If you feel the need to edit I would have preferred you used:

if you like Cricket at all you would certainly buy AC13 for $2

Hey Ross, this is a real important question... Will i be able to get the game in Pakistan? I mean i don't i dont think it'll appear in any retail stores here so is there an online site that could ship it to Karachi? And... Will it be available on steam?

How are the bowling mechanics looking? Chief said height was a complicated issue, has this been the case in your game, Ross?

The problem now is that ashes cricket 2013 are always a step ahead of big ant cricket.Now Big Ant Cricket must take their step.

I have reasonably high expectations for the Big Ant graphics. We're not totally blind on this as we have their other sports titles, the early release screen and all the detail present in Cricket Academy.

Just check out RLL2 and expect a bit better... just modified and better...
To tell the truth i think RLL2 graphics are on par with most sports games of 2013 like NBA 2k13...

Users who are viewing this thread