Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Cheerleaders with huge :rolleyes, wife is around.:p

AC13 doesnt have them on the priority list and BA has their rating finalised. So...:p

----------

Meanwhile I was hoping to find some screenshots or release date news or atleast the name of the game as it was Monday.:(

AC13 doesnt have them on the priority list and BA has their rating finalised. So...:p

----------

Meanwhile I was hoping to find some screenshots or release date news or atleast the name of the game as it was Monday.:(

Well I was going to announce that we were putting Nets in the Cricket Academy Beta but we've now decided if we were to do that we should charge you $20 like the competition are doing :p

Well I was going to announce that we were putting Nets in the Cricket Academy Beta but we've now decided if we were to do that we should charge you $20 like the competition are doing :p

Wouldn't that be akin to tits on a bull? :rolleyes

Let this update be pirated :lol or release it for free

I will pay $20 too...not much given i spent $35 today at a high end place for lunch which turned out to be crappy. These restaurants almost always disappoints. Going back to my $8 lunch again from tomorrow.

Ross,You didnot pay me for using your company name so give the cricket academy for FREEE :D

I'd also pay $3.86 for fish-eye stump cam and $12.55 for some decent spectacles options in the player-editor :spy

Users who are viewing this thread