Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

He called it a mark of respect - does that mean someone from Trickstar needs to go and punch Ross in the face?

ross in facebook you commented news on TTC will be in the next two weeks,will you release it before the main game?:yes
(I think I must wait)

There will be some news, can't say more yet.

Good to know. I wish it would come earlier than the full game since it looks so much fun and would have kept people busy.

Good to know. I wish it would come earlier than the full game since it looks so much fun and would have kept people busy.

Agreed, and that was the original plan but the real game just required all staff to be on it.

Agreed, and that was the original plan but the real game just required all staff to be on it.

:thumbs Makes sense as the simulation game is what matters to most of the cricket gaming fans and will most probably "make or break" Big Ant's brand as far as cricket gaming is concerned.

I doubt it can break them regarding cricket...even if they falter in gameplay like bugs and unrealistic AI/runrate, broken fielding/bowling/batting etc - which by the way i highly doubt given their attention to details and perfection - anyone will see the amount of features being put out as a huge positive and readily will buy the next one that comes out. If past developers can get away by releasing a skeleton game or broken one full of bugs and and almost no features and still survive, BA is set to RULE this market!!

How many staff do you have working for you ross. p.s If you need more workers I will work there for $80000 or a free copy of the game.:p

I might be able to raise more here in donations for you not to work on the game - thanks - who's ready to commit? I might make money out of games yet! :p

I might be able to raise more here in donations for you not to work on the game - thanks - who's ready to commit? I might make money out of games yet! :p

Now i'm sad ross:( p.s being serious how many are in bigant and working on cricket live 2013 or 2014 or 2015.:D

Users who are viewing this thread