Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Or Ross could sell tickets of the June 21st "wholesome entertainment for the familly" Bourke Street event :p

I am sure it would be so popular it would be a "standing room only" event and net Big Ant quite a moolah in return :cheers

I think I might make more telling people they have to pay me to not take my pants off :)

It's like my reverse busking idea where people pay me not to sing....

I think I might make more telling people they have to pay me to not take my pants off :)

Why would anyone pay for that? You don't know how eagerly everyone is waiting for AC13 to release on 21st June....and it's got nothing to do with cricket :p

You forgot to ask for screenshots and a trailer.

lol iight How about screenshots & Trailer ? :cheers

----------

@ Ross - If you had a dollar for every time this question was asked, you would REALLY make some money out of making games!

Word bro..that's what you really call a game FORUM and its great service :) Ross all the way

Ea just released FIFA 14 Trailer :clap

Be careful what you say... before you know there would be a rumor going around BAC doesn't exist and Ross is a scammer :p

The first step was to spend decades making games for sports other than Cricket, make sure they are supported and have patches and DLC. That's the only way people might believe a Cricket game is coming.... Yes, an elaborate hoax and a cunning plan, but you're onto me... :eek:

----------

That's all we got :(

It's still defamatory.

Users who are viewing this thread