Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

The first step was to spend decades making games for sports other than Cricket, make sure they are supported and have patches and DLC. That's the only way people might believe a Cricket game is coming.... Yes, an elaborate hoax and a cunning plan, but you're onto me... :eek:.

Fortunately we have the safeguard in place... if you leave us high & dry without the game, we will set 79cricket on your tail and believe you me he will hunt you down and pester you for screenies/trailers/videos all the while :D

@mikeymerren or Ross,
Can you simulate the Champions Trophy in the game and let us know how that pans out? Maybe you can put up a scorecard or two as well similar to how folks simulate the football season in Madden.

Would be curious to see the results the game throws up :cheers

Last edited:
Agreed, and that was the original plan but the real game just required all staff to be on it.

Will be interesting to see if TTC sells more copies/dloads than AC13 ;)

ross you said you have something at E3?
or I miss read it?

Yes, we have something unrelated to Cricket at E3, apart from attending Console launches and subsequent parties :)

....and from what I've read maybe a look at Ashes @ E3 too - I'll send you screenshots and a video! (If it is on display of course - Tuesday Morning US Time!)

Last edited:
hey ross are you able to tell us if this e3 product is a sporting title?

Yes, we have something unrelated to Cricket at E3, apart from attending Console launches and subsequent parties :)

do you have any plans apart from cricket like by creating a new sport title for your studios:D

....and from what I've read maybe a look at Ashes @ E3 too - I'll send you screenshots and a video! (If it is on display of course - Tuesday Morning US Time!)

R u coming to USA Ross ? lol

ross you mentioned that when the ball is in play there is no captured animation by that will the ball have its own physics?:cheers

Hi Ross,
Can u revile about table top cricket. if its going to be released before cricket academy so that we can enjoy till CA releases.please give info on table top cricket... wen its releasing

What if the videos are really good? You will still share those Ross :spy

The news is the news - whether it be good or bad I will show it - it helps us if it is good as the market will be accepting of Cricket games otherwise the reverse is true.

I am hoping it's there as I like the irony of an Ashes E3 Planet Cricket exclusive beamed in by myself :p

----------

ross you mentioned that when the ball is in play there is no captured animation by that will the ball have its own physics?:cheers

There is mo-cap (captured animation) for the players but no pre-rendered animation or paths for the ball.

Users who are viewing this thread