Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

ross we need some gifts from you for this weekend, please tell us something you never told about BA cricket. Please. no funny comments, some new feature or something which we never discussed

We should play bingo, you have a bingo card, and it has the following written on it. Screenshots, release date, something new, other games release date, ross' backside, demo, trailer, video.

once you hear all that in separate posts you shout BINGO.

Last edited:
ross we need some gifts from you for this weekend, please tell us something you never told about BA cricket. Please. no funny comments, some new feature or something which we never discussed

I never say anything funny, dead serious am I :noway

We should play bingo, you have a bingo card, and it has the following written on it. Screenshots, release date, something new, other games release date, ross' backside, demo, trailer, video.

once you hear all that in separate posts you shout BINGO.

And what does the winner get?

----------

I meant proper screenshots :eek:

here you go...

30441041012266570888319.jpg

I will think of something.......

if carlton beat essendon at the mcg tonight then i will give you all a special bonus for the weekend.

go blues!

----------

E3 starts on Monday in LA but I'm off to NY for the week following - hence my Bourke Street run will have to wait until I get home....

You can hold up a placard saying "Screenshots and Trailer Please!!!!"....Ross would recognize you by that :D

Probably i would cause whenever i come t this forum i become a kid like yea guys :p. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread