Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

when the game became Big Ant Cricket 14 lol

I'm on my way to E3 and so will have patchy Internet access until I get to LA, Mike might be watching while I'm in the air, so play nice!!

----------

Good job with the title. 14! :facepalm

Well.... 14 is always going to beat 13... I know which box I would pick :p

I'm on my way to E3 and so will have patchy Internet access until I get to LA, Mike might be watching while I'm in the air, so play nice!!

----------

Make sure you give us every little detail about Ashes cricket, specially whether to expect the release of Ashes cricket or the event on the bourke street! :p

Cool, have fun looking at all them great looking games ross, can't wait for your preview of ashes 2013. Title for the preview should be, is that all you have or you call that a cricket game, now this is a cricket game.:p

----------

Make sure you give us every little detail about Ashes cricket, specially whether to expect the release of Ashes cricket or the event on the bourke street! :p

Yeah, where a fake wig and a wake mustache ross and talk in a English accent.:p:D

Mike, Quick!!! Share all the gory details while Ross is "up in the air" :D

----------

Yup, the one which comes out earlier :p

ross,I dont know if this has been asked.Its a thought and I am not saying to include but its just a thought.

A MODE Similar to wwe universe mode:-:wave

Is it possible to include a mode with calendar(like the one in wwe called universe mode) where I can add a tournaments and series and tours with some automatic tournament and matches(if connected to online and its updated with some upcoming matches to the mode so that we can play) with stats tracking last time who wins the tournament and playing for the no 1 spot in ODI,Test,T20I(which will change prior to matches made and simulated).

for example,I include a tournaments and series like IPL,T20 WC,ICC world cup.
while playing Ipl comes each year and T20 WC comes 2 years once and WC comes 4 years once and we can decide our own tournaments when to come:D.

Really would like to hear when this game is going to release or around when, this game is by far better than ashes cricket but would like to know roughly when i can get my hands on it

Really would like to hear when this game is going to release or around when, this game is by far better than ashes cricket but would like to know roughly when i can get my hands on it

Any time between now and end of September. Exact date unknown.

Hopefully in June or July , with champions trophy , ashes series as well as the county season no better time to release a cricket game

Ross if Ashes does get shown soon do you think you will change your mind about showing bigant cricket at E3 or it's to late even if you wanted to.:thumbs

He's not showing it at E3, he's said that like a bajillion times... literally. A BAJILLION.

What will happen when CRICKET 14 will release:-
MY BOSS will be ANGRY :- due to my late attendance and leaves
MY GIRL will be ANGRY :- due to lack of time I give to her
MY FRIENDS will be ANGRY:- due to my unavailability all the time.
MY PARENTS will be ANGRY:- due to my lack of sense of time.
I will be ANGRY:- CUZ I NEED to practice playing in this new System :P

Users who are viewing this thread