Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

no need for ashes criket 13

So then you should love Ashes Cricket, it has a bunch of features aimed at making sure you won't have those problems.

i need only big ant cricket bring back ea sports type of gaming. good luck ross

There is nothing official but a few folks have received emails regarding the delayed release of Ashes Cricket 2013. Since delay seems inevitable now, I think Ross and his team could have some solid information with regards to release date of their game.

There is nothing official but a few folks have received emails regarding the delayed release of Ashes Cricket 2013. Since delay seems inevitable now, I think Ross and his team could have some solid information with regards to release date of their game.

Any idea how long the rumoured delay is?

I just hope we get a release date so I can finally look forward to a date when I can get my hands on cricket 14 can't wait just think time is right now to announce game release date

Any idea how long the rumoured delay is?

The guys in South Africa know it already because they would already have had to have had the game shipped to them by now in order to make it - if it has not left the point of origin (Europe) then the retailers there will be the first to change their dates.

Last edited:
Hey Ross, who would be more expensive to license? Tendulkar, or The Big Show Glenn Maxwell

Just saying who will be first to announce the delay. Embarrassing if retailers announce it first before the publisher as they only do it when they know it's physically impossible to be on time, they'd rather give consumers a heads up and hate being blindsided.

hope big ant produce by ea sports and release on 21 st june

The guys in South Africa know it already because they would already have had to have had the game shipped to them by now in order to make it - if it has not left the point of origin (Europe) then the retailers there will be the first to change their dates.
how many indian stadium in big ant 14

This game looks bloody brilliant, every time I read something about cricket 14 I just get impressed, the attention to detail is great!!

Got a quick question, when I'm batting is the AI bowler going to be reactive to what I do? say I charge down the wicket, will the bowler react and bowl a yorker outside off or a bouncer or has the AI already made up its mind before hes about to release the ball? :)

Just saying who will be first to announce the delay. Embarrassing if retailers announce it first before the publisher as they only do it when they know it's physically impossible to be on time, they'd rather give consumers a heads up and hate being blindsided.

Looks like you might have been right all along Ross, if so, do you think 505 have not announced a delay to try and get you to release in a hurry, can't think why else they would not announce a delay.

Other than to get your preorder $$ and keep sales from us?

There is a downside though, you do have to severely mislead your customers.

Totally agree Ross, like Rugby Challenge, we were informed a while ago it will be released and we received confirmation for the 14th, BT games has been very reliable and they are very big in South Africa and they always keep you informed, thus if they say it is delayed it is.

Users who are viewing this thread