Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Hearing good things about RC 2

Last edited:
Any chance of telling us roughly when their will be like a press conference of news of possible release date or trailer?

Hearing good things about RC 2

Ross it's time for you to end the stress and release your game. Whether Ashes is released on time or not, the uncertainty is frustrating (to say the least) for everyone.
Release your game. Preferably by tomorrow. Cheers in advance

Yeah, I'm sure Ross will just completely scrap all his plans and create a miracle by releasing tomorrow.

P.s. If your post was intended as a joke, it wasn't funny.

Yeah, I'm sure Ross will just completely scrap all his plans and create a miracle by releasing tomorrow.

P.s. If your post was intended as a joke, it wasn't funny.

Is your degree in comedy framed on the wall or crammed between your lower cheeks?

Okay guys, shall we move on. There are definitely worst posts. Lets chill.....

Oh ok well apologies I did not make you laugh. Quite outrageous of me. Don't forget to loosen whatever it is you have crammed up your rear end.

Apology accepted, though I doubt you would have raised even a smile from anyone. I'll check my rear end and we should probably stop filling the forum with crap, night night.

Apology accepted, though I doubt you would have raised even a smile from anyone. I'll check my rear end and we should probably stop filling the forum with crap, night night.

Deleting your account might be a start. Night. Sleep tight precious

^^^

See Ross...this is what happens when one game misses a deadline and the other one doesnt give a deadline (no particlar date)....people get cranky...

My shrink said never to go to bed cranky...it hurts relatioships

Users who are viewing this thread