Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Apologies. I'll move on. Becomes a bit tiresome to have your head bitten off over every post. Especially when it causes no offence whatsoever to anyone.

----------

So have a wanky.

:thumbs . win win all round

Haha never heard it called that before!

Apologies. I'll move on. Becomes a bit tiresome to have your head bitten off over every post. Especially when it causes no offence whatsoever to anyone.

Your post was no worse than a lot of post here. I guess people are jumping on new members and frustration is building. We are all just wanting a good cricket game to be released.

Your post was no worse than a lot of post here. I guess people are jumping on new members and frustration is building. We are all just wanting a good cricket game to be released.

Yep very true. Question...taking Big Ant's game aside, has the console cricket gaming genre ever developed? We always seem to get essentially the same thing, exhibition matches and tournaments. Career mode will be a serious breath of fresh air. The game modes are outdated up until now.

Yep very true. Question...taking Big Ant's game aside, has the console cricket gaming genre ever developed? We always seem to get essentially the same thing, exhibition matches and tournaments. Career mode will be a serious breath of fresh air. The game modes are outdated up until now.

I am really looking forward to both the games actually. Big Ant is miles ahead on paper but Ashes will give a number of hours of fun in the meantime.

I am really looking forward to both the games actually. Big Ant is miles ahead on paper but Ashes will give a number of hours of fun in the meantime.

Have you figured out how the bowling will work in Ashes? I can't wrap my head around it. Bowling is all I'm concerned about because I don't think I got a single LBW in the last game. Would love to see the ball nipping around and a few loose shots.

Have you figured out how the bowling will work in Ashes? I can't wrap my head around it. Bowling is all I'm concerned about because I don't think I got a single LBW in the last game. Would love to see the ball nipping around and a few loose shots.

Seeing as we are in the BA forum I had better stick to that. It is going to be intriguing to see how they have managed to have the bowling and batting mechanics done in such a way that you are not just placing a marker and waiting for the ball to be bowled towards that spot. It is clear that we are going to have to learn some real skills to bowl and bat properly using the sticks and triggers to judge pace, aggression, etcetera.

Seeing as we are in the BA forum I had better stick to that. It is going to be intriguing to see how they have managed to have the bowling and batting mechanics done in such a way that you are not just placing a marker and waiting for the ball to be bowled towards that spot. It is clear that we are going to have to learn some real skills to bowl and bat properly using the sticks and triggers to judge pace, aggression, etcetera.

Sorry forgot we're in the BA forum. Just have more questions regarding Ashes than BA. I've never been in any other game forums so wondering if there's ever been as much dialogue with other game developers as there has been with Ross. Have a lot of respect for him for that, shows class.

Sorry forgot we're in the BA forum. Just have more questions regarding Ashes than BA. I've never been in any other game forums so wondering if there's ever been as much dialogue with other game developers as there has been with Ross. Have a lot of respect for him for that, shows class.

We had some communication from publisher's prior to IC 2010 that I can remember not to the extent as we had with Ross (his post counts are insane from the time he has been here)

But they disappeared as soon as game was out.

We had some communication from publisher's prior to IC 2010 that I can remember not to the extent as we had with Ross (his post counts are insane from the time he has been here)

But they disappeared as soon as game was out.

What disappeared? Your recommendations of the publishers?

I'm always here... watching... Waiting... :spy

I knew two months ago they were late... When do you think they knew??

Users who are viewing this thread