Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

If AC 13 doesn't release on 21st, I will never doubt you again :(

Check the timeline I once gave for Submission to Retail. They haven't started that timeline.

EDIT: What - you doubted me?!?!

Check the timeline I once gave for Submission to Retail. They haven't started that timeline.

Well, I won't after 21st :p

Sadly we will be without a cricket game for short to mid term :(

What!? You are joking, right? You mean to say the game is almost 8 weeks away? That'd be catastrophic given that they haven't yet announced the delay.

Hope you make the most off this delay and give us your game. :p

If 505 Games is so far behind the 8 ball, BAC can be released sometimes in July or early August in the middle of Ashes series to capitalize on the opportunity.

I hope you realise Ross, that in the unlikely event that you screw up your release plan and have to delay; you'll have the most egg to have ever been seen on one mans face!

Still plan to preorder Cricket14 when you allow us to though - I'll just have to play with RLL2 until then!

As soon as you revealed your game? :p

I seriously doubt know that I have had nothing to do with their delay, my understanding is that they haven't delayed it to add features.

----------

I hope you realise Ross, that in the unlikely event that you screw up your release plan and have to delay; you'll have the most egg to have ever been seen on one mans face!

Still plan to preorder Cricket14 when you allow us to though - I'll just have to play with RLL2 until then!

We don't announce a date until a game is almost guaranteed to be on time.

----------

What!? You are joking, right? You mean to say the game is almost 8 weeks away? That'd be catastrophic given that they haven't yet announced the delay.

Hope you make the most off this delay and give us your game. :p

I can't say what the delay is... I am sure they'll come clean and let it be known at some stage....

No wonder ROSS IS A SMART GUY :p

Hi Ross,

Word on the street is you got a quality product in your possession. Code name: ?????? ??????'s Cricket 14. You got the goods I got the cash.
Look forward to making the exchange in the coming months :spy

If they do as you say delay this game in the manner which they are apparently doing so, it will seriously, seriously dent my trust in all concerned. Not that it matters. I am just a 1 on their amount of copies not sold but it will confirm a number of things for me that I have felt and haven't been quite willing to accept ever since the "community input" with Ashes 09.

Worse still, Captain OZ will be right........oh my....what a day..............:p

----------

Hi Ross,

Word on the street is you got a quality product in your possession. Code name: ?????? ??????'s Cricket 14. You got the goods I got the cash.
Look forward to making the exchange in the coming months :spy

Ha ha! My impression is that at the moment Ross has got the goods and the cash! But he can willingly have my little scrimped and saved pile as well......

If they do as you say delay this game in the manner which they are apparently doing so, it will seriously, seriously dent my trust in all concerned. Not that it matters. I am just a 1 on their amount of copies not sold but it will confirm a number of things for me that I have felt and haven't been quite willing to accept ever since the "community input" with Ashes 09.

Worse still, Captain OZ will be right........oh my....what a day..............:p

----------

Ha ha! My impression is that at the moment Ross has got the goods and the cash! But he can willingly have my little scrimped and saved pile as well......

I still feel they will push out the pc version of the game as per schedule. Its the console versions that would most likely get delayed! Though with this strategy, if the game is bad, it might cost them a lot of sales on console as people would have an exact idea of what to expect.

Please give a release date soon :( really want to play this game never been so exicted for a game

Users who are viewing this thread