Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Now that isn't fair at all Ross with those screenshots.

Not only does it make those behind AC13 (or will it be AC14 when it's released?) collapse onto the floor in a blubbering mess.
It also makes me WANT THE GAME NOW!!!

I hope you understand my eagerness for it to be release by the use of capital letters and multiple exclamation marks. Seriously though, hurry up... pretty please :)

@Dutchad: Was the suggestion good or do you think that's unwanted??

It was literally only a few weeks ago we pushed Ross on it and he said they were going to put it in there for us... after not thinking it was necessary.

That's so cool.

to be honest we'd put them in after the first suggestion.

I confirmed them only after I saw them in action as if I didn't like them then they wouldn't have made the cut (and I wouldn't have posted but you wouldn't have known :) - hope that made sense....).

And these mind blowing pics are from the non-final version of the game. Ross has already confirmed that the lighting, grass and pitch have improved a lot since then.....WOW...cant imagine what the final pic would look like!!!

@Dutchad: Was the suggestion good or do you think that's unwanted??

Don't mind me me old cucumber, I'm a teapot. I am just thinking you could have waited a bit. Let us enjoy what they are giving us first. Lets enjoy that. I am sure they have all bases covered.

@Angad: Please look at the previous post in which I have given a suggestion for net practice...Is it worth or not required...

@Angad: Please look at the previous post in which I have given a suggestion for net practice...Is it worth or not required...

I think we can live with it :D!! As long as we are getting the nets session which looks damn sexxyyyyyyy :D!

And these mind blowing pics are from the non-final version of the game. Ross has already confirmed that the lighting, grass and pitch have improved a lot since then.....WOW...cant imagine what the final pic would look like!!!

Yep, the HEAVY artillery is being saved for when we need to blow people away. This is just to lift the mood a little...

Ross,

I appreciate you aren't going to give the release date away but I'm just trying to understand what the timescales are like.

How far apart are release date announcement and actual release date likely to be?

And will there be more screenshots/videos etc before the release date is announced or is that going to come on the back of an announcement?

Matt, here's an updated banner if you want to switch it up?...

attachment.php

Attachments

• bigantbanner[June].png
    bigantbanner[June].png
    46 KB · Views: 275

Users who are viewing this thread