Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Yes, the earliest hint I gave of the delay was when I posted something like our release date we will be after June 21st but perhaps before Ashes 2013.

It wasn't bravado, I believed it then and I believe it now.

To be fair though, they could make third week August if all goes well - but that's a 20% likelihood in my opinion.
When you say ashes 2013 you mean the series or the game?

I am also hoping for video. In that case I hope I can view it since youtube is still blocked here.

:eek:

Literally blown away. This game keeps getting better and better and better as far as features and graphics, etc. are concerned.

Based on that, PlanetCricket will know for sure by the 26th ;)

I'm trying to find the quote where Ross said BAC14 could potentially release before Ashes would. At the time, I chalked it up to bravado and his style, but whether it's the koolaid 79cricket gave me or not, I can totally buy into it. I can't find it by searching... but I know he said it somewhere... F'n terrifyingly accurate brouhaha coming from that man... You gotta love it.

What do you want to see in Big Ant's Cricket Game?

Ross believes Ashes will come out only some time in August. This confirms that we are getting Cricket 14 in August. :yes

The nets and the pitch texture look lovely. I am lost for words Ross. That is surely a stress reliever (vice versa for Ashes team).

Brilliant. Really brilliant. If the nets look like that imagine what the rest of the game is going to be like. Brilliant.

Holy s#%t... Those nets!

Users who are viewing this thread