Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

MattW has something for you. A PC exclusive :)

About to blow your minds; Do you know the scary thing, the one man who predicted all this long before Ross did?

Naveenncc.

The fact we might not get a game before august is a killer for everyone :(

Yes, unbelievable!!!!!!!!!! It will not be here in July. F*rk! Now I even feel sorry for them and the hurt they are going to get August 1st!

Perhaps to double the blow... August 1st, Cricket 14 release date...

*hopeful hint*

Not everyone, I personally prefer to play my Ashes after the Ashes...

Anyone want to start guessing how long before the 1st August the give the next delay announcement - I'm going with July 30th.

----------

For Naveenccc's sake Matt, what is taking you so long.

I like this... see how the pressure went from me... note to self: more hospital passes.

Based on that, PlanetCricket will know for sure by the 26th ;)

I'm trying to find the quote where Ross said BAC14 could potentially release before Ashes would. At the time, I chalked it up to bravado and his style, but whether it's the koolaid 79cricket gave me or not, I can totally buy into it. I can't find it by searching... but I know he said it somewhere... F'n terrifyingly accurate brouhaha coming from that man... You gotta love it.

Last edited:
Yes, the earliest hint I gave of the delay was when I posted something like our release date we will be after June 21st but perhaps before Ashes 2013.

It wasn't bravado, I believed it then and I believe it now.

To be fair though, they could make third week August if all goes well - but that's a 20% likelihood in my opinion*

I think they'll go to the next Ashes, I would if I was them.

*do not read into this post a release date for Cricket 14!

Last edited:
Yeah, that's about what was said. I remember it, but I just shrugged it off. You can now slide me in the "fairly convinced" column...

THIRD week of August? Jezuz...

For Naveenccc's sake Matt, what is taking you so long.

Seeing how long it is taking, its either:

a) Revealing a new mode or details on existing modes/gameplay
b) Release date reveal
c) Gameplay video

The basis for the above assumption is it takes long to write an article or upload a video....dont burn me:p

Users who are viewing this thread