Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

In other news, our Free update for Rugby League Live II is out there and so far being well received-if you have RLL2 just pop it into the drive, go online, boot the game and it should prompt you for the download.

Have fun!

Well I do know the markets: I have often bought fruit and veg there...

There's always money in the banana stand...

Bit upset that people are not outraged that I will not be bringing my one man show to Bourke Street! That should be the focus of the complaints...

On behalf of everyone except 79Cricket on PlanetCricket, I think it's safe to say we're all very happy to miss that particular show...

Anything that is licensed, essentially content that has to be paid for, is in the payable DLC. The DLC is Aud$12 which I think is reasonable. It will hopefully break even on costs.

Updates and improvements to gameplay, including game balancing etc.. are free as a patch. You do not need to buy the DLC to get the patch.

In this case the patch adds longevity by giving the AI new plays in their playbook and a lot more besides, so the free patch probably is a version 1.5 of the game which we get nothing for other than goodwill in the hope that people will buy RLL3 (should it occur) based on their RLL2 experience.

PS: Nice Avatar Dutch - you and Biggs have waayyyy too much time!

I can see why you don't want to take preorders yet ross, with what's happening with ashes at the moment it does make you look like a saint. p.s Do you like being right all the time:yes, also if ashes 2013 is not out till august does that mean no cricket game for the real ashes.;)

No, that means they are too early for the next ashes. 505 planned for the future ;)

RLL2 is a credit to Big Ant Studios. Dutch if you were considering picking up a copy you cant go wrong.

Noticed yesterday when running in a try you can celebrate on the way in prematurely! Well i think thats what he was doing?! Either that or he was waving to him mum in the crowd.

One thing id say which relates to both games is im very excited by the animations. New ones seem to pop up from time to time leaving you with that woooah factor!

RLL2 is a credit to Big Ant Studios. Dutch if you were considering picking up a copy you cant go wrong.

Noticed yesterday when running in a try you can celebrate on the way in prematurely! Well i think thats what he was doing?! Either that or he was waving to him mum in the crowd.

One thing id say which relates to both games is im very excited by the animations. New ones seem to pop up from time to time leaving you with that woooah factor!

Have you updated the new patch for RLL2 and the DLC today? What is it like?

Have you updated the new patch for RLL2 and the DLC today? What is it like?

Beat way i cud deacribe is...... You have Fifa 12 then wait a whole year for Fifa 13!

This is like Rugby league live 2 turned to rugby league live 3 as the season is all updated with gameplay tweaks.

Cant fault them! Its way beyond what you would expect!

Ps: nothing more exciting that defending your own line at 18-18 and scoring an interception try with the last play of the game!

Sweaty Palms!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread