Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Thanks dude, but it's prolly best we all move on... [/former mod hat]

Games slip, happens a lot, generally people don't try to lie about it though. You've all been had, including you Barmy, maybe mostly you!!

I promise to move on now.

I am really excited about what we are doing with Cricket 14 and will share something later tiday to lift the mood!

PS: bit upset that people are not outraged that I will not be bringing my one man show to Bourke Street! That should be the focus of the complaints...

Last edited:
Games slip, happens a lot, generally people don't try to lie about it though. You've all been had, including you Barmy, maybe mostly you!!

I promise to move on now.

I am really excited about what we are doing with Cricket 14 and will share something later tiday to lift the mood!

We are getting some more news on "TIDAY" :D (FRIDAY) about CRICKET 14 or ARSE OF ASHES 13?

Games slip, happens a lot, generally people don't try to lie about it though. You've all been had, including you Barmy, maybe mostly you!!!

If you read my posts I've consistently said I thought an on-time release was very unlikely based on what you'd said and on our own sources. I was pretty much the only person saying that yesterday when everyone else thought it was going to be on time after all.
What I've drawn the line at is publicly accusing people of lying to me and I will wait until after the release date goes to ask those people for an explanation.

Bloody posting from an iPhone... Hiding it from the Fam ("no I am not posting on PC, I am listening too you...")

If you read my posts I've consistently said I thought an on-time release was very unlikely based on what you'd said and on our own sources. I was pretty much the only person saying that yesterday when everyone else thought it was going to be on time after all.
What I've drawn the line at is publicly accusing people of lying to me and I will wait until after the release date goes to ask those people for an explanation.

Hmmm I think you might have claimed its other people's fault, that the blame lies elsewhere and such... I don't beleive it is as simple as your claim above, your support of my position is not relevant. Anyway, I *will* move on.....

At the point when everyone was blaming 505 I pointed out that it's the developer who has the responsibility to get the game ready on time. I'm not by any means absolving Jamie Firth of culpability, I'm just reserving judgement on whether or not he flat out lied to us.
As for supporting your position you might have noticed that I didn't come out and say the game would be delayed (last month) until I had got a source of my own so "my support for your position" is a red herring as you say.
If you want to continue this I suggest we do it via PM as at present I feel you're misunderstanding what I'm saying and may have missed some of posts for broader context.

What is the deal with release date for big ant cricket? I heard the game is finished and if that's right, then are you waiting for a certain date? Thanks

Hopefully some good news to cheers us up and give a smile to every sad face today! looking forward to the update today!

Come on Ross, stop mucking about. As a man of zero marketing experience I feel well suited to advise you release before ac13. :p

Come on Ross, stop mucking about. As a man of zero marketing experience I feel well suited to advise you release before ac13. :p

You just know that one day I am going to reply to a post like this to give the date out... That time is not now :)

Well I do know the markets: I have often bought fruit and veg there and the bloke who has the souvenier stall selling salt and pepper pots in the shape of famous cricketers wives backsides, says that the time is ripe to release the game and use the profits to buy up September corn oil and to invest in solar powered nuns.

quick question ross

Hi mate will u be doing a cricket 14 on ps4 and if so are you already working on it and any news on table cricket cheers:thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread