Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Well ashes delay definitely increased the view counts of this forum.

Now we know ashes is a flop (well predicted btw ) can we get some more information on bac14?

Yes you can, there's a whole forum for that... with threads... and everything...

Well ashes delay definitely increased the view counts of this forum.

That's why we're the...

109594d1371553511-ashes-cricket-release-date-discussion-powerful.png

Ross earlier in his official forum stated that they might release before Ashes 13. So it looks like an end of August release for Ashes here and an early one for BigAnt.

That was a "hint" to you all, I said after the 21st June but perhaps before Ashes 2013

BTW - Pro-Tip: Don't believe any release dates at the moment - it has not submitted - chances are it's not going through first time either.

I am sure 505 are trying to work out what to do too, they certainly would have lost faith in what Jamie and TrickStar are telling them and wouldn't know what to believe.

That was a "hint" to you all, I said after the 21st June but perhaps before Ashes 2013

BTW - Pro-Tip: Don't believe any release dates at the moment - it has not submitted - chances are it's not going through first time either.

I am sure 505 are trying to work out what to do too, they certainly would have lost faith in what Jamie and TrickStar are telling them and wouldn't know what to believe.

Interesting! So the culprit may actually be the developer (Trickstar) and not the publisher (505 Games) :eek:

Wouldn't surprise me if they decide to cut their losses and do away with the game altogether.

They are both to blame. Trickstar for not producing the game on time and 505 for not informing the fans of the delay.

Users who are viewing this thread