Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

wow people over in the other ashes thread are already talking about how over the game they are and how they cant wait for big ant cricket to release now, think all this ashes drama has worked out pretty well for ross, he must have abit of a smile on his face at the moment....

Lol.....so is that run on Bourke Street ;)!!

Well, that run definitely won't be happening now. That's for sure... The only running Ross will be doing will be down to EB Games to grab his copy of...

NICOLAS CAGE CRICKET

109592d1371547706-ashes-cricket-release-date-discussion-stores.png

...and I stand proud that if he didn't get away with it, I had still spent 20mins painstakingly grafting an ass onto an ant-head logo.

Small positives.

Well, given how disrespectful and downright unethical 505 have been toward potential customers, I for one will certainly be boycottting Ashes 13 (regardless of quality).

To continue to promote a 21/6 release date and take pre orders on that basis, despite knowing of delays well in advance is a complete betrayal of trust.

On the positive side, I now have some spare cash in my pocket.

I have an offer for Ross (which I'm certain he will refuse).

Give us a release date by Friday and I will donate ?10 of my Ashes Cricket budget toward a charity of your choice.

Give us a gameplay video and I will donate another ?10 of my Ashes Cricket budget toward a charity of your choice.

I see this as a 'win win', you give customers what they want and get a big tick in the box for corporate social responsibility!

I acknowledge that acceptance of this offer is a long shot and highly opportunistic on my part.

:wave

Haha... I LOVE that idea, put me down for $20 to a Charity of Ross' choice as well.

Well seemed Ross was right after all. Sorry for doubting you Ross but the picture was confusing to say the least. Good to have you on the forums and I look forward to a long and successful cricket game franchise in the coming years.

In the immortal words of the Prophet; foolish Dutchad happy feelings no exist inside now not success but it come.

Ross should just buy ashes license as 505 is justing wasting it.

Well if they do release before the Ashes starts, its not actually a contract breaking delay! And lets be honest....if it does turn out to be a great cricket game, all this negativity will be forgotten (just like Indian Cricket :p!!)'

Btw...where is Ross??? Missing the best moment of his PlanetCricket life :p!!

Last edited:
I just woke up! Starting to read now... something happened?

Has Chief come on and admitted that they are yet to submit?

I think you'll enjoy this..

Users who are viewing this thread