Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

How about a quick trip to Detroit?

I live here....and even if everyone asks me i still am not going to go see a middle aged man running naked in the street. The first experience was traumatic enough that took 3 years of ongoing therapy.

I live here....and even if everyone asks me i still am not going to go see a middle aged man running naked in the street. The first experience was traumatic enough that took 3 years of ongoing therapy.

Par for the course in Detroit I guess.......

I am still holding.... by fingernails... that the only source is Amazon and they are relying on a third party that is telling them they have it.

I have friends in EB, they do not have it as yet.

I was told Wednesday by the EB near me, to be honest ross let ashes forum get some good news for once. If for some reason this is not true then the ball is in your court again. p.s Ross is this good news or bad news about ashes being on time for you, being that there is no chance you can get your game out before now or can you.;)

----------

The first experience, god ross has done this before. Go ross and his butt cheeks.:p

I am still holding.... by fingernails...

Juuuuuust in case, gonna pop these here... :D *stir stir*

attachment.php

...an avatar as well for good measure.

Attachments

• BurkeSt-Avatar.png
    BurkeSt-Avatar.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 11
  • BurkeSt-Large.png
    BurkeSt-Large.png
    9.6 KB · Views: 208
Ha ha! Once again excellent stuff Biggsy......do you have a life?:p
Needs a good motto....

" A game for real cracks "

I am reliably informed Amazon don't have it in stock as yet and cannot confirm 21st as they are relying on 3rd parties.

----------

It's actually Bourke Street, just so you get the art right :)

I am reliably informed Amazon don't have it in stock as yet and cannot confirm 21st as they are relying on 3rd parties.

----------

It's actually Bourke Street, just so you get the art right :)

Exactly what amazon told me. The gentleman I spoke to said he'll contact the fulfilment centre and confirm for me tomorrow whether they'll have it in stock for this Friday. The wait continues.....

Damn! Just as I thought AC13 was on schedule and pre-ordered it from Game :(

Just think that ashes release date shouldn't have as much bearing as it seems to on this games release,ideally you should have took 21st as the date n worked around that delays are not in your control , but we will see what friday bring hopefully good news

Eb games in Melbourne have stock? Might want to confirm with your friends from eb. Several people that preordered have been told they have stock now and can't realise until Fridays launch. I'm finding this hard to believe as you seem to know a lot about the insides to what's going on. If that's the case this release will anger a wide range of different parties including the fans of the game!

Now they are saying sometime in july, what on earth is happening. I feel bigfoot will show up on Friday with a copy of the game.:facepalm

I am to receive a message when it or anything related to it comes in, as yet I have not.

People working at JB Hi Fi have been told there is a delay but I am not sure I believe it as they are saying July and if my info is correct then it is August (at least)

Users who are viewing this thread