Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I just woke up! Starting to read now... something happened?

Has Chief come on and admitted that they are yet to submit?

Nothing official, but all the retailers are sending emails saying they do not have stock of the game and that the TBC release date will be late in July.

Ross is there any news on Table top cricket this week????:wave

...and I stand proud that if he didn't get away with it, I had still spent 20mins painstakingly grafting an ass onto an ant-head logo.

Small positives.

And we have saved it as I am sure it wont be the last time that I say or do something really stupid....

Well.... I'd be lying if I didn't say I was a little nervous about The Run because I really didn't believe so many different people from the developer all the way to publisher would lie to the market for months all the way up to two days prior to release. I guess they really want people locked into the pre-order to attempt to take them out of the market... wow! just WOW!

I'm sorry you PC guys were just pawns to a bigger game it seems.

Haha... I LOVE that idea, put me down for $20 to a Charity of Ross' choice as well.

Excellent! So this now represents a sizeable donation!

I wonder how often info on a games release date and gameplay video has prompted donations to charity? Donations that would otherwise go toward a rival game. Some would say this is quite a coup!

(I accept that I am blatantly trying to talk up this proposition to support a positive outcome!)

Ross is this good news or bad news for you, meaning does this change your plans for your game. p.s Sorry I did not believe you, I thought you were just teasing but you were very serious in your own way.:thumbs

I think you'll enjoy this..

The thing is, I'm not.

I'm hoping the public isn't so pissed off that they also mistrust and don't pre-order our game. Especially when this game misses the Ashes series :eek::eek:

The thing is, I'm not.

I'm hoping the public isn't so pissed off that they also mistrust and don't pre-order our game. Especially when this game misses the Ashes series :eek::eek:

Crush them now ross, your the guy from troy go for the kill. A smart fast marketing plan over the next month or so should do the trick, at the start maybe some people will fear going for a new cricket game after ashes craped on the market but they will get over it fast. The real ashes starts soon, this could be a great year for bigant.:thumbs p.s It's up to you, hope you listen and just think about it.:clap

For my 10c ...I'd release a 5 over demo with automatic fielding just to mess with people...

But I also love the charity donation angle to get a video outta him, haha.

I'll make it $25 for a video of me creaming Matt for six... ;)

FOR THE CHILDREN, MATT. THE CHILDREN.

Users who are viewing this thread