Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Unreally exicted haha hope it is some sort of release day news

Don't think that will be the case, however we may hear some news on new CA update maybe the final version! My logic behind that is, Ross started a thread asking what we want in the Ca version, therefore maybe he is planning to include what ever he possibly can.

After that maybe we will get some news on release date info and some screens too. :)

I'll take that, I hope game released before first test I'm already buzzin for ashes to start and if this came out before hand be class

My money is on BigAnt releasing a trailer (without anything burning in it ;)) before the other game is out.

I don't think we will get a trailer today, maybe a release date if we are lucky. I think I remember ross saying they already have console submitted approval months ago, my question to ross is how long would it take to release your game now if you wanted to. Good luck.:clap

I don't think we will get a trailer today, maybe a release date if we are lucky. I think I remember ross saying they already have console submitted approval months ago, my question to ross is how long would it take to release your game now if you wanted to. Good luck.:clap

Wow! can't imagine how many more different ways we can find to ask questions for the "release date"......... Tooo many i suppose!

I can think of more if that is what you want dude.:D p.s I was only going on the order ross gave out, release date,screenshots and then trailers. :wave

Lets not get Our hopes up for anything big, Ross said a little something to lighten the mood. Its not going to be huge.

Lets not get Our hopes up for anything big, Ross said a little something to lighten the mood. Its not going to be huge.

Yup, and he did ask folks to be patient in one of the posts earlier. Nothing much is gonna come our way short to mid term.

I'd say it probably will be cricket academy update but we can still dream! Haha

Users who are viewing this thread