Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Come on Ross, stop mucking about. As a man of zero marketing experience I feel well suited to advise you release before ac13. :p

You just know that one day I am going to reply to a post like this to give the date out... That time is not now :)

I refer the right honourable gentleman to my previous question

You have always known AC13 won't be releasing before August, so exploit that gap in the market prior to the Ashes

Call your game

"BA'shes Cricket 14" and get on with it :D

Holy motherf**ker

Look at that pic in the nets. mind BLOWN!!

Thank your very much Ross. Damn this game graphically looks AMAZING!!

I am guessing these are from PC builds? I am soooo getting both the PC and PS3 versions.

Matt, here's an updated banner if you want to switch it up?...

attachment.php

Hey biggs wer did u get that???

I refer the right honourable gentleman to my previous question

You have always known AC13 won't be releasing before August, so exploit that gap in the market prior to the Ashes

Call your game

"BA'shes Cricket 14" and get on with it :D

Okay We have a winner for the title now!!!

And separate thread please or half the members will miss it and keep asking for the new screenshots

Ross Tussi great hoo..applauding in indian style....my fingers are itching to play game right now...

----------

I am really getting my old days where i started my first cricket game the great Ian Botham cricket ...it was outstanding.....continued with Brian lara 96 and 99.......Awsome....after 14 years now BigAnt Cricket 14......no words to say

Noticed the detail given to the ball which needs to feel like a ball for it to make it shine and maintain it for the inswing and outswing and later for the reverse swing...And every thing in the screenshot feels solid [Some graphics feel like the ball will get through the player model which is completely taken care of]...Appreciate for the mood uplift....And you said that its a PC exclusive so is it taken from PC???

Ross has the development of the game complete or is it still under process??

Although you can't tell from the distance there is a picture of you getting out, on the wall near the vending machine.

I kid you not.

Hahaha... bunch of assh#les... let me see...

109653d1371646100-big-ant-cricket-general-discussion-enhancovision.png

...using my enhancho-vision technology, you might be right.

Attachments

• EnhancoVision.png
    EnhancoVision.png
    109.1 KB · Views: 391
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread