Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Oh the irony......the most liked and talked about things on the Ashes 2013 Facebook page at the moment are the just now released screenshots of BA Cricket!!

They really have no clue......quite happy to let it all be there.....surprised Ashes 2013 doesn't chime in with "stay tuned for more screenshots from BA"....

There were talks of including it but i believe they decided against it....for the time being. Bug Ross enough and he might do it...:P

I would suggest to wait for the game as they are planning to reveal the release date this friday....:cheers

It is mind-boggling......someone has posted the screenshots of BA Cricket from here on their Facebook page.......and people are discussing the merits of them quite happily on their Facebook page.......am I really the only who finds that........just......I have not the words.........

It is mind-boggling......someone has posted the screenshots of BA Cricket from here on their Facebook page.......and people are discussing the merits of them quite happily on their Facebook page.......am I really the only who finds that........just......I have not the words.........

You have the direct link to that conversation? Cant see it on their fb page

Whoa!! :eek::eek::eek:
Ross, this piece of art keeps getting better. Who'd I have to kill to get this game RIGHT NOW!?

But seriously, loved the nets, they look fabulous. And as for the other pic, look at the bat , the ball and the sunlight reflecting off the bat. Man that looks so awesome. Missed all of it in the AC13 shots. And to make things better, these aren't the final ones.
Splendid stuff Ross, splendid stuff! :thumbs

There won't be an Ashes console game released within the next week.

I am waiting to see what happens this week with regards to the PC version of Ashes and if it actually arrives before we make any announcements on our release plans.

@Dutchad: This seems like there will be some announcement on the release date......:thumbs

Well doesn't mean they will be announcing anything this friday. Could be next week or a few more. Don't get your expectations too high :P

@Dutchad: This seems like there will be some announcement on the release date......:thumbs

Not a concrete enough evidence to support your statement IMO. You could read between the lines and end up with tons of conclusions, one of which is your statement itself.

someone has posted the screenshots of BA Cricket from here on their Facebook page.......and people are discussing the merits of them quite happily on their Facebook page...

I think they pay even LESS attention to their social media than they do what goes on here... THEIR Lords event was covered and advertised by PlanetCricket after all! Nothing from their end...

Users who are viewing this thread