Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Amazing graphics. This would look so good on a HD tv. Big Ant Studios is a new EA in the making. I wish your company all the best and may you have alot more loyal fans. Thanks for taking care of us and listening to us and making this game.

It would be the part where I point out that PC still has preorders up for a game they know is delayed-no apologies to anyone, no pm's, just removal.

Wasn't me but there should always be a PM and a request to remove it before it is done for you (for anyone).
I can check the log...

As for pre-orders people can make that choice themselves. Lots of places have links for pre-orders regardless of the game's status.

Ok, one straight question and given a straight answer I will let the sleeping dogs lie.

Which of the guys did not know about the delay when Chief refuted my claim?
Trickstar, Jamie, 505

Awsome ross just awsome screens :clap:clap:clap
Attention to detail is great,shaded anthead sticker on the bat :eek: something i never saw in previous cricket games as all the bats have brand new stickers like never used i wonder don't they think that in reality it won't be.may be it's not that necessary to some people but it shows how much hardwork you people had put on this game.
congrats ross to your team or crew or whatever you have :clap

Ok, one straight question and given a straight answer I will let the sleeping dogs lie.

Trickstar, Jamie, 505

Still dont understand why some people still believe that certain people dint no etc. They are all working on the same game.

There was no marketing because they had nothing to market.

They still tried to ensure pre orders by chucking out a couple of pathetic bug riddled screen shots! Keeping the the June 21st story alive.

Everyone involved in making that game knows exactly that game was never making 21st.

Its not a coinsidence Jamie has done a runner!
Now they say July to still keep pre orders when in reality thats not happening either!!

Last edited:
Trickstar, Jamie, 505

My 10c...

I'm gonna say they all knew, based on what everyone here knows now... They all had to. I'm assuming there's something bigger at play than just being shady with PlanetCricket folk. There's possibly licensee expectations, promises made and money involved with clients expecting product to be on the shelves. We as users have been led to believe the game is much further along the development cycle than was actually the case... and possibly other relevant more influential parties have been made to believe this also.

Ross will there be stump camera??and view from it when gets clean bowled or run outs??(sorry if it's mentioned before).Not important but it will be cool feature to have.
And can anybody suggest me how to change my avatar trying hard for sometime to change it.:mad

My 10c...

I'm gonna say they all knew, based on what everyone here knows now... They all had to. I'm assuming there's something bigger at play than just being shady with PlanetCricket folk. There's possibly licensee expectations, promises made and money involved with clients expecting product to be on the shelves. We as users have been led to believe the game is much further along the development cycle than was actually the case... and possibly other relevant more influential parties have been made to believe this also.

Do you not think the whole set up is very unprofessional. Weekly podcasts of which we got 2 or 3 facebook page never updated. A trailor which in hindsight screemed our game is not ready we will burn some stumps.

Wasn't me but there should always be a PM and a request to remove it before it is done for you (for anyone).
I can check the log...

As for pre-orders people can make that choice themselves. Lots of places have links for pre-orders regardless of the game's status.

That doesn't make it right, slippery slope right there, "Lots of places" didn't know what you know....

Last edited:
Save to say, ?????? ??????'s Cricket 14 is shaping up to be the best Cricket game in quite some time.

Ross will there be stump camera??and view from it when gets clean bowled or run outs??(sorry if it's mentioned before).Not important but it will be cool feature to have.
And can anybody suggest me how to change my avatar trying hard for sometime to change it.:mad

There is replay system in which you can place the camera wherever you want...And to change your avatar you can go to User CP and and go to edit avatar then change your avatar..:cheers

Save to say, ?????? ??????'s Cricket 14 is shaping up to be the best Cricket game in quite some time.

Ever.

----------

My 10c...

Agreed, they all lied, see Barmy it's not that hard.

That doesn't make it right, slippery slope right there, "Lots of places" didn't know what you know....

I take it you'll be writing to Amazon, Game, Zavvi, EB etc demanding they remove their pre-order links.
People can pre-order the game if they want to and I have no issue with us giving them that choice.

Users who are viewing this thread