Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Do you not think the whole set up is very unprofessional. Weekly podcasts of which we got 2 or 3 facebook page never updated...

I think their social media strategy and PR is an absolute disaster. I've never seen a more inept approach to current multi-media social strategy. Is that unprofessional? Maybe. Is it just a bit clueless that they're not embracing a community like PC to help them? Yes. Innovation is the key word really, BigAnt are doing just that.

Innovating.

Look at the Cricket Academy Cards that have a built-in social integration gimmick for how this stuff should be done in 2013. That's not me blowing smoke up Ross' bare ol' Bourke Street... That's just giving total credit for something that's bloody smart and from a customer and a fan, that kinda stuff gets me excited and I enjoy that kind of thing. It's clever... and it's fun. Ticks their boxes and mine.

Innovating.

...when you hold that kinda stuff up against a "Podcast" it just doesn't even come close.

EDIT:

One thing I will say in regards to professionalism... I like Ross' style and I'm glad he's not some censored whipped corporate suit towing the line. I'm under no illusions that prolly puts some folks noses out, but I prefer that to completely ABANDONING the forum when stuff gets rough. I'm under absolutely no illuisons that if Mikey hit DELETE on some important bit of code that bumped the game a few months, Ross would be the first guy here telling us that they broke it, they'll fix it... and it was delayed. You just need to look at the fact they HAVEN'T set a release window yet, they're waiting til it meets THEIR expectations of completion before they even THINK about a release into the wild.

Horse before the cart approach by 505/Trickstar has simply not paid off.

Tortoise wins the race.

Someone needs to quote one of all of this with a 'this guy gets it' or I'm just wasting all this gold on no-one, haha...

Last edited:
Biggest difference between the two approaches is that Trickstar are looking to sell on the basis of Ashes and licensed stuff while BA are focusing more on gameplay and customization to sell the game. I'll pick latter over former any day in any game.

I wouldn't worry about narendrakkc ...Pant-legs and how to put them on prolly confuse him.

Ross if you really want to shut Colin up, only one thing will do that. Send him his review copy of your game.

----------

Why the hell is narendarakkcccpppqqq banned. This is blasphemy.

----------

Single foolish Colin your argument no success Ross make you vomit your brain and fries it ashes formes throw in the river

Last edited:
So far it looks fine to me......unlike 505 Games!! Release on 21st July my a*s!!

I've spent 10 years being disappointed by new cricket games. If this one breaks that cycle I'll be the first to shake Ross's hand. I've just learned to keep my expectations low...

----------

Ross if you really want to shut Colin up, only one thing will do that. Send him his review copy of your game.

----------

Why the hell is narendarakkcccpppqqq banned. This is blasphemy.

----------

Single foolish Colin your argument no success Ross make you vomit your brain and fries it ashes formes throw in the river

Wasn't me...
A early copy of Big Ant Cricket would certainly shut me up/make me brand all my family and friends as liars.

Users who are viewing this thread