Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

And you know what? His name is Narendra Yadav, and he has got a brother named Naveen Yadav. FIND OF THE CENTURY!! :eek::eek::eek:

NaveenCC and this guy are brothers!!! :eek:

Hats off to their folks :clap

I think their social media strategy and PR is an absolute disaster. I've never seen a more inept approach to current multi-media social strategy. Is that unprofessional? Maybe. Is it just a bit clueless that they're not embracing a community like PC to help them? Yes. Innovation is the key word really, BigAnt are doing just that.

Innovating.

Look at the Cricket Academy Cards that have a built-in social integration gimmick for how this stuff should be done in 2013. That's not me blowing smoke up Ross' bare ol' Bourke Street... That's just giving total credit for something that's bloody smart and from a customer and a fan, that kinda stuff gets me excited and I enjoy that kind of thing. It's clever... and it's fun. Ticks their boxes and mine.

Innovating.

...when you hold that kinda stuff up against a "Podcast" it just doesn't even come close.

EDIT:

One thing I will say in regards to professionalism... I like Ross' style and I'm glad he's not some censored whipped corporate suit towing the line. I'm under no illusions that prolly puts some folks noses out, but I prefer that to completely ABANDONING the forum when stuff gets rough. I'm under absolutely no illuisons that if Mikey hit DELETE on some important bit of code that bumped the game a few months, Ross would be the first guy here telling us that they broke it, they'll fix it... and it was delayed. You just need to look at the fact they HAVEN'T set a release window yet, they're waiting til it meets THEIR expectations of completion before they even THINK about a release into the wild.

Horse before the cart approach by 505/Trickstar has simply not paid off.

Tortoise wins the race.

Someone needs to quote one of all of this with a 'this guy gets it' or I'm just wasting all this gold on no-one, haha...

^^ This guy gets it!!

NaveenCC and this guy are brothers!!! :eek:

You know what to do PlanetCricket... Make your voices heard:

attachment.php

:D

Attachments

• Naveenncc-Avatar.png
    Naveenncc-Avatar.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 20
  • Naveenncc-Signature.png
    Naveenncc-Signature.png
    4.2 KB · Views: 19
  • Naveenncc-Profile.png
    Naveenncc-Profile.png
    12.5 KB · Views: 301
I take it you'll be writing to Amazon, Game, Zavvi, EB etc demanding they remove their pre-order links.
People can pre-order the game if they want to and I have no issue with us giving them that choice.

Without trying to stir things up and not wanting to annoy you Colin but shouldn't we as a site be taking a stand on this? This has become an issue of integrity and I feel that by supporting the game in any way shape or form at the moment as an official outlet should be terminated. At least until we have had some feedback from them. If people want to pre-order the game they will do so anyway but let us at least makes some kind of statement that we are really peeved off by the way we have been treated.

Without trying to stir things up and not wanting to annoy you Colin but shouldn't we as a site be taking a stand on this? This has become an issue of integrity and I feel that by supporting the game in any way shape or form at the moment as an official outlet should be terminated. At least until we have had some feedback from them. If people want to pre-order the game they will do so anyway but let us at least makes some kind of statement that we are really peeved off by the way we have been treated.

Of all people to be annoyed surely Colin would be right up there?

He was with these guys at Lords and they kept it completely secret when they ALL knew it was never going to make the date!

Please do!!! If you want, you can have a poll (fair and transparent one) of how many people agree with this! I am in total agreement with Dutch on this!

----------

Of all people to be annoyed surely Colin would be right up there?

It doesnt feel like that though.

Please do!!! If you want, you can have a poll (fair and transparent one) of how many people agree with this! I am in total agreement with Dutch on this!

I second this, why should we support it in any way shape pr form. We have been treated with no respect. Chief has done a runner and noone has addressed us at all!

Only need one game. Big Ant all the way from now on!

----------

----------

It doesnt feel like that though.

Yeah im confused on that one?! Unless he knows things we dont/didnt?

We can start by doing negative marketing of the game through our FB. Advising everyone not to buy this piece of crap. There are 58181 PC members. If we assume that everyone has around 20 friends who are interested in cricket games. Then that means 1163620 customers lost. That would be a loss of 34908600 Pounds. Lets see if that will hurt them or not. :spy

By this i meant Ashes Cricket 2013. Posted this in wrong thread, had too many open threads :facepalm

We can start by doing negative marketing of the game through our FB. Advising everyone not to buy this piece of crap. There are 58181 PC members. If we assume that everyone has around 20 friends who are interested in cricket games. Then that means 1163620 customers lost. That would be a loss of 34908600 Pounds. Lets see if that will hurt them or not. :spy

This is not what I am advocating. I am not proposing an active smear campaign by PC members. Absolutely not.

I am proposing that the links on the site allowing people to pre-order the game via PC be removed and a statement be issued stating why.

the only reason I have posted this in this thread, which is the wrong thread, is because the discussion has been taking place in this thread.

I only want to further that discussion, either here or somewhere more appropriate.

Whatever you want to do is up to you, but please don't "hijack" an idea and run it along in your fantasy so that it ends up looking as though the original poster was advocating anything like that.

I was not.

Amazing screens ross, after I got home from a long night at work to see these screens was my highlight for the week. The last few weeks have been well crap with ashes 21st yes no yes no yes no no no. Now for ashes 2013, I will still buy the game as I buy any cricket game. If the game is buggy I will always find ways to enjoy the mess as I have in the past. For the bigant game, it has features coming out of it's backside, so many little details, good graphics overall(brilliant for a cricket game) and they are miles ahead, it's like a turtle(chief) vs a shark(ross) at the moment. p.s I feel if ashes(trickstar) don't catch up then we will be down to one cricket game in the near future.:clap p.s Ross was I the first to ask for nets ?, also a ball machine even I did not think about that one or anyone else on this forum.:thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread