Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Colin did you sign anything like a
Non disclosure of the game when you went to lords ?

Colin did you sign anything like a
Non disclosure of the game when you went to lords ?

Nope. There's a pretty full account of what I saw in the AC13 forum. As I said though I was unfortunately not that near the screen so very hard to really see in any detail how the game looked or played.

And you know what? His name is Narendra Yadav, and he has got a brother named Naveen Yadav. FIND OF THE CENTURY!! :eek::eek::eek:

Edit: Thank Zuckerberg for it! :p

That is actually a bigger news then Ashes delay

Ok fair enough colin.
Pc has been let down over the years ,
Over various cricket games, things promised
/dates of release etc ..
But this is by far the worst of the lot by ashes13
Team/505 or whoever.
It is understandable not to believe everything
We are told including big ant at the moment.
Don't liked been hoodwinked !

I understand scepticism about how "real" this level of support will be for Cricket, I can point to a recent (hours old) review of the RLL2 DLC:

"For 880 Microsoft points, or the PS3 alternative, you can grab yourself the 2013 update to Rugby League Live 2. Its a breathe of fresh air when a gaming company instead of yearly ?40 games has elected for a DLC with the kit and squad updates for basically ?7. It keeps the game up to date whilst not ripping gamers off for minimal extras to the game."

A warts and all review here...
First Impressions of RLL2?s 2013 Update - The Back Line

Please remember this is a UK perspective, the game is targeted at the NRL which is the dominant competition in the sport.

While I'm off topic - kind of - anyone know a good Indian restaurant in NY near the Central Station area? (I figure someone here will know :) )

While I'm off topic - kind of - anyone know a good Indian restaurant in NY near the Central Station area? (I figure someone here will know :) )

You have the "yelp" app on your phone? Use that. pretty popular to find good restaurants in the usa using reviews and ratings.

Thanks, will get it. Figured there might be some Indian folk on here that could give me a tip :)

On an unrelated news, microsoft decided to get rid of used game restriction, internet connection requirement and region lock.

Power to the consumer!! Makes microsoft look pretty bad also for backpaddling on policies they publicized to be GREAT!!

anyone know a good Indian restaurant in NY near the Central Station area? (I figure someone here will know :) )

There are a couple. The best is Bukhara Grill on 49th St and 3rd Ave, right next to Smith and Wollensky's. Great food, good people. Am Indian, but hardly ever go out for Indian food, but this place is an exception. Must try their Daal Bukhara (slow cooked black lentils).

Bukhara Grill - Midtown East - New York, NY

On an unrelated news, microsoft decided to get rid of used game restriction, internet connection requirement and region lock.

Power to the consumer!! Makes microsoft look pretty bad also for backpaddling on policies they publicized to be GREAT!!

That's how it should be. We should be telling what we want rather than corporates dictating to us what we really need.

There are a couple. The best is Bukhara Grill on 49th St and 3rd Ave, right next to Smith and Wollensky's. Great food, good people. Am Indian, but hardly ever go out for Indian food, but this place is an exception. Must try their Daal Bukhara (slow cooked black lentils).

Bukhara Grill - Midtown East - New York, NY

Fantastic - happened to pick that place - here now!! :)

Very nice vegetarian food - would certainly recommend it too.

Thanks guys (and sorry for the off topic posts).

"For 880 Microsoft points, or the PS3 alternative, you can grab yourself the 2013 update to Rugby League Live 2. Its a breathe of fresh air when a gaming company instead of yearly ?40 games has elected for a DLC with the kit and squad updates for basically ?7. It keeps the game up to date whilst not ripping gamers off for minimal extras to the game."

Spelling mistake in bold! :p

Users who are viewing this thread