Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Holy crap! You even have a vending machine in the background. I'm sold!

1201__600x400_ba_cricket14_2.png

Ross will bowlers be able to bowl deliveries that swing and seam? all games post brian lara 05 have been one or the other.

Just got to work out how to get you guys to make in-app purchases of virtual food and beverages :)

I smell a... MINIGAME!

How many beers after a net session can you consume before the bowling machine injures you...

@Big Ant Studios: A big request but I think would be reasonable one that Can you post screenshots of Hotspot, Snikometer ....Please....:thumbs:thumbs:cheers

Exactly a day after, fans here have started demanding again. :lol. I don't blame anyone. Its too enticing. A video will also make a believer out of Colin ;)

Lets just enjoy what we got, yeah? Really unnecessary to keep asking for more and more... Don't want to give the impression we're ungrateful, do we?

Agreed but eager to see the features which have never been used in any earlier games.....Do you agree that sniko and hotspot are awesome features to see in a cricket game...

Yup... and you'll find out how awesome it is in a game when my review copy arrives in the post and I make screengrabs with red circles all over it... ;)

Last edited:
Yup... and you'll find out how awesome it is in a game when my review copy arrives in the post and I make screengrabs with red circles all over it... ;)

When will you receive the copy?

Users who are viewing this thread