Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Now guess the shot he is trying to play ,a defensive shot or a straight drive....

Umm, sorry to be Captain Obvious, but why the freak is there a real grass cricket pitch being used in an indoors training centre? Even Shane Warne Cricket 99 had artificial pitches. Bewildering. :rolleyes

You're kidding, right? There's lots of high-performance facilities that use real wickets/grass within indoor training facilities, usually they're drop-in pitches or spare-training wickets out the back of a stadium and/or temporary facilities as I imagine, that is what the one in the image evokes

EDIT:

Now guess the shot he is trying to play ,a defensive shot or a straight drive....

Since there's no bowling machine or ball coming, he's prolly just waiting for someone to bring him a Coopers Original...

Last edited:
Umm, sorry to be Captain Obvious, but why the freak is there a real grass cricket pitch being used in an indoors training centre? Even Shane Warne Cricket 99 had artificial pitches. Bewildering. :rolleyes

Whattt. It's to simulate what you will get out in the middle in the real game. What is the point on training on one artificial wicket that cannot wear? This isn't real life, it's practice for a video game.

Last edited:
Best Indian around that I've had was at Saravanaa Bhojan Shala... we love that place. Ironically, some of the best Indian food is outside of India! Go figure... There's this awesome place in little India in Singapore called Lagnaa that was incredible too, you had to select how "hot" you had your curry and got given a little peg depending on how brave you were. There were 10 levels of "spice" and only like, four people had tried the hottest stuff. Worth a visit...

Last edited:
bats have perfect curve and grains...this cannot be real :eek:

Now just bear with me for a moment...

What if...

You can choose what pitch type you have in the training nets?

I'll give you a moment to let that sink in.

Can anybody notify me, is BA cricket 14 will have licensed Kits ? anyway new screenshots look Awesomeee...cant wait..:cheers

What if... You can choose what pitch type you have in the training nets?

I think someone knows something we don't...

Why the hell does the bat not have any shadows in the screenshots?

You need to look more carefully :p....in the indoor pic there is a perfect shadow of the bat on the batsman's trouser, as for the outdoor pic, its obvious that the shadow is outside the cropped frame (as is the batsman's upper body)

Can anybody notify me, is BA cricket 14 will have licensed Kits ? anyway new screenshots look Awesomeee...cant wait..:cheers

If it doesn't out of the box, it soon will; the PC modders will see to that. Assuming of course you're getting it on PC. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread