Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

For all the wonderful fun people seem to have with him, the fact is that he openly advocated the pirating of cricket games. That is the number one sin on these forums.

We want cricket games to succeed so that they can develop further.

People like him, however cuddly, deserve to be banned and to remain banned until they can partake on the forums within the ethics and rules we try to uphold.

Ofcourse he deserved the banning, not arguing that - those comments could soon become a nuisance. But no one can deny those moments of joy he provided in his prime !

Ofcourse he deserved the banning, not arguing that - those comments could soon become a nuisance. But no one can deny those moments of joy he provided in his prime !

Some people get turned on by him and his "wonderful" perspective on life. I found him as about as interesting as armpit hair in the shower plughole.

I hardly ever comment here (but avid follower of PC) - but this post requires extra attention. Keeping it short, its brilliant. Being a massive fan of the character naveencc I think this is a great way to pay homage to his persona.

We're headed off topic now, but I tend to disagree with Dutch a little on Naveenncc as he was utterly harmless and nobody was taking him seriously anyway. Sure, he said some crazy things but lots of people say crazy things they don't mean in real life. I worry, only occasionally, that the "fun" can get sucked out of forum-type discussions when we're too heavy with the ban hammer and folks like Naveenncc should always be kept around purely for the entertainment they provide in a controlled manner. There's this great little post-approval function the mods have and it should be used more liberally for folks like Naveenncc so they can still partake and contribute to the entertainment. Whether or not he comes back, I think he's a great mascot for the fun that everyone should (and can) have on PlanetCricket*... and I'll keep reminding folks he existed, even if i'm on my own in my total love of his character.

Sorry, I know this is off topic but it's the small things in life. What an awesome idea! When asked how spicy I normally have to say "make me cry!" otherwise they just don't get it (I put it down to being an anglo, they just don't think we can handle it).

...and since we're miles off topic, check out the attached Ross...

attachment.php

Pegs, Pegs... as FAR as the eye can see! (I won't tell you where mine is, because it's nowhere near the top!)

*and as an aside, it irks me a little PC is happy to tweet having fun with some of his famous lexicon but won't unban him, find that a little unfair. Just sayin'

Attachments

• Lagnaa2.jpg
    Lagnaa2.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Lagnaa1.jpg
    Lagnaa1.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:
Armpit hares throw in river with ashes of ashes single foolish admin sense of humour in plughole.

@Biggs

We never talk any more.....you are always giving someone else your attention these days.....have you no sense of how I feel??

People like him, however cuddly, deserve to be banned and to remain banned until they can partake on the forums within the ethics and rules we try to uphold.

So if he apologizes, you would unban him?

Now guess the shot he is trying to play ,a defensive shot or a straight drive....

I guess he was standing outside the crease to negate the swing.

So if he apologizes, you would unban him?

If he has finished his ban for advocating piracy, creating multiple accounts, trolling, spamming threads, ignoring staff instructions and he decides he wants to take part in the forums in a way adhering to the quite open space available to partake on these forums within the rules, he would be very welcome.

If he has finished his ban for advocating piracy, creating multiple accounts, trolling, spamming threads, ignoring staff instructions and he decides he wants to take part in the forums in a way adhering to the quite open space available to partake on these forums within the rules, he would be very welcome.

Sorry, but I fell asleep half way through reading that....:p

1.could batsman change his bat when he is batting
2.will he change his helmet...i.e cap when facing spin and helmet when facing seam bowling
3.drinks in between match

What next?

Thought crime?

What next?

Thought crime?

Nope. We just like to keep the forum within the rules. There is space and scope for everyone to express themselves within those frameworks. If members don't like that they don't have to come here or post here.

Nope. We just like to keep the forum within the rules. There is space and scope for everyone to express themselves within those frameworks. If members don't like that they don't have to come here or post here.

North Korea has a "framework".

Are you advocating censorship?

North Korea has a "framework".

Are you advocating censorship?

Look, this is not the thread for this. If you have a problem for any of the rules contact one of the mods or use the contact a mod thread. You certainly seem to be on a bit of a crusade on this issue. Fair enough and it is one I will happily discuss but not via this particular thread.

What I am advocating is moderating the forum in a way that lets everybody express themselves, have fun, be poignant, whatever......within the rules that everyone who signs up to be part of this forum agrees to......by signing up.

Users who are viewing this thread