Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

narendrakkc is gone? Jesus wept... (Pssst, he was Naveenncc)

He shall be remembered...

#FreeNaveenncc

Last edited:
Would you read his tweets. Great find Biggs. I am going to follow him from now on. He is advising Harsha Bhogle to contact Ashes 13 to ask them to acquire his services for commentary. :eek:.

Last edited:

No joke, I was literally about to post this in another thread. For some reason, I found the fact that there's a tweet about Management Economics or something similar right in the middle of tweets insulting AC13 and some random film really funny!

hai duffer not compete with ross u all flow like water and ashes cricket really become ashes and throw into river

I didn't really get most of it but still loved it :clap

----------

Biggest difference between the two approaches is that Trickstar are looking to sell on the basis of Ashes and licensed stuff while BA are focusing more on gameplay and customization to sell the game. I'll pick latter over former any day in any game.

Yup. Gameplay over Bells & Whistles any day of the week.

Would you read his tweets. Great find Biggs. I am going to follow him from now on. He is advising Harsha Bhogle to contact Ashes 13 to ask them to acquire his services for commentary. :eek:.

That fella was Naveenncc part two. Give me his twitter handle, gotta check out his tweets.

And on another note, he has posted an entire Pakistan team from CA as his own creation on FB. I guess the most authentic looking team out there. Don't remember the maker of it, not him for sure.

That single foolish person gotta be thrown into the river. :facepalm

I've spent 10 years being disappointed by new cricket games. If this one breaks that cycle I'll be the first to shake Ross's hand. I've just learned to keep my expectations low...

----------

Wasn't me...
A early copy of Big Ant Cricket would certainly shut me up/make me brand all my family and friends as liars.

Couldn't have said it better :cheers

----------

I wouldn't worry about narendrakkc ...Pant-legs and how to put them on prolly confuse him.

But you gotta give him his due. He did nail the 505 Games & AC 13 pretty well :p

That fella was Naveenncc part two. Give me his twitter handle, gotta check out his tweets.

And on another note, he has posted an entire Pakistan team from CA as his own creation on FB. I guess the most authentic looking team out there. Don't remember the maker of it, not him for sure.

That single foolish person gotta be thrown into the river. :facepalm

Lol yah i made it and someone from here sent me a screenshot of his post on fb about the team being his own creation lol. Was actually funny.

And you know what? His name is Narendra Yadav, and he has got a brother named Naveen Yadav. FIND OF THE CENTURY!! :eek::eek::eek:

Edit: Thank Zuckerberg for it! :p

Users who are viewing this thread