Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

We can always guess but info will surely be revealed as per their plan only so no wrong done....Expectations are always high with regards to this game.....Moreover the talks were about Ashes being released this friday at the time Ross posted this....

Last edited:
Thats it, I'm gonna save my 30 bucks and get the Cricket 14 later in the year. Till then i'll finish my gaming backlog which includes Assassins Creed III, Batman Arkham City, Remember Me, Dishonored,The last of us etc. Should be enough to pass time till BA comes up with their game. :yes

now that ashes has been officially delayed any thoughts about bringing forward the release date to before theres since everyone is desperate for a cricket game now they have delayed you could be on for a winner?

I wish BA turn out to be CDProjekt of sports games. They are on the right track, lets hope they wont do a trickstar on us. :p

Why Ross why?Why did you gave us such awesome screens?This will make 505 games even more nervous about their game and they may end up dumping the whole Ashes 13 idea.

----------

I wish BA turn out to be CDProjekt of sports games. They are on the right track, lets hope they wont do a trickstar on us. :p

'CDProjekt ',couldn't ask for a better developer.

yes you are right ross has given a good reponse to ashes superb screenshots i love it waiting for release date ,Ross come give some good news about release date:clap

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't you think ross that this is the right time to establish recognition of the game among casual fans of cricket games,AC13 is at its weakest end now,I mean by and large you have established a small fanbase in PC by keeping in good communication with the forum members,answering to their queries and most importantly Cricket Academy's success made your company a trustworthy one and CA reflects the quality of your game if not telling the whole part of story...

My personal suggestions :D start by making a facebook page of Big Ant's Cricket 14 and a twitter account which daily uploads CA screenies of different players made by people... then have a blast of screenies at 21st when more people and casual fans from all over the world will know about the game delay,and here comes Big Ant in action with its screenies...Then slowly Revealing Cricket Game's title and A teaser will do the job with "coming soon" written in the end (that is necessary ithink,we desperately need a teaser ross :D and i know you are not going to reveal the release date sooner)..and then revealing Release date with a Trailer or so...and then In-game trailers afterwards and as you said Pre release testing sessions :)...will surely blow AC13 away assuming with a great possibility that there incompetence will continue till aug 25th,the last day of last ashes match :D...What I personally think apart from this forum or BA's forum...Big ant has not yet penetrated into the casual fanbase of cricket video games...

P.S: sorry if I might sound dumb,As I am not very coherent most of the times and also if the whole idea might sound dumb,just a suggestion,you are the C.E.O you are the experienced one,you know how to handle things...just giving my view :)

And I am not sure if you have talked about that,when are you going to release CA's final version? cause it will really help in penetrating deeper into the core base,would certainly make people more happy as they have a final and complete version of CA...

And ross what about platform submission of your game? can you tell about that? any hint?

Last edited:
The grains on the ball and the texture of the pitch! Enough to make any cricket fan drool over the screens.
Amazing.

Oh? What's been knocked into this cocked hat over here?

It's a copy of Ashes Cricket 2013..

I wish I had a net like that at my club..

Am I mistaken or did someone sensor my signature, AGAIN, not cool.

I can see your signature fine if you are talking about the quoted text and your reply to it.

More to the point, have we all seen Enhancho-Vision?!

The ho is for HOw awesome.

I could buy you cake but I can't get you a tour of lords....

----------

I can see your signature fine if you are talking about the quoted text and your reply to it.

It would be the part where I point out that PC still has preorders up for a game they know is delayed-no apologies to anyone, no pm's, just removal.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread