Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

It looks like there is no way of changing the pace of the delivery or bowling a slower ball...

Have trawled mikeymerrens posts and there is no mention of it at all...

I think it will be like you need to press a button before delivering the ball or before the start of delivering the ball and then altering the seam along with it will give some sort of control..

I although don't think it will be missing :)

It looks like there is no way of changing the pace of the delivery or bowling a slower ball...

Have trawled mikeymerrens posts and there is no mention of it at all...

This will be discussed along with spin controls by Mikeymerren later this week..:cheers
[Was said by Mikey himself in a post].

I am sorry just saw the post was mistaken...It was actually for Bowling wider and closer the stumps....So can ask at that discussion when spin controls are revealed....

Last edited:
This will be discussed along with spin controls by Mikeymerren later this week..:cheers
[Was said by Mikey himself in a post].

Mikey never said that. He only said he will discuss bowling wide or close to the crease along with spin bowling. Having said so I doubt they will overlook the speed of the delivery control.

Mikey never said that. He only said he will discuss bowling wide or close to the crease along with spin bowling. Having said so I doubt they will overlook the speed of the delivery control.

Interesting omission...

I guess the triggers will be used for controlling the speed..

Ross/Mike its really easy to hit a ball wide outside off stump in real cricket.. But most cricket games did not get this right as it was very difficult to square drive/cut the ball..Have u guys thought about this?

Hi, just wondering about the release of the game on PC. Will it be available on Steam (or are there any plans for it to be available down the line)?

:)

I hope graphics will be on par compare to EA sports cricket and no issue with release date ross, take your time to give us the best cricket game of the universe...

I hope graphics will be on par compare to EA sports cricket and no issue with release date ross, take your time to give us the best cricket game of the universe...

You would expect BA Cricket to have graphics better than a PS2 game (EA Cricket 2007).

Wow! I think Ross and the whole team working on this game must be from another planet!!!

I have never seen so much go into a game ever! Amazing!

Ross, dude u are making a game we all (gamers) have dreamt about in a cricket game for yr!!

Respect!!!!!!! :thumbs

Ross and Mike quite about the bowling speed.. is it an automated feature like Ashes 13's fielding? Dont do this please.

I was looking in the team part of CA where the compare part comes up with the players skills. I found a Clarke and a Cook with skills on them, not by anyone that has just the beta.;)

There was a copy of Cricket Academy that got out early that had more stuff unlocked. It was closed down fast but not fast enough.

In regards to FNK above, there is a lot of stuff left unanswered... it is not reasonable to jump to negative conclusions.

Ross will there be a digital release like on steam for example

Users who are viewing this thread