Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Actually big ant had planned to release this game in 2014 but when they saw the present condition of ashes 13 they planned to release it in 2013.
Am I right Ross?
And I expect that cricket 14 submission process will be done in 1st attempt.
Best of luck!!
Ross I haven't seen u can I see a photo of u?

bigant_narrowweb__300x411,0.jpg

Glad you're happy but I feel like a stalker... :spy

This game is absolutely amazing even after revealing so many in-game features there are so-so many still to be revealed.....Simply superb...:cheers

Big Ant is doing perfect till now! Some Questions Out here

1) But do anyone know who will do the commentary?

2) I posted this earlier but no one answered! Will there be any controls for Aggressive or Defensive shots! By Aggressive I don't mean Lofted! Some thrashings shots along the ground which may nick a edge and where some defensive drives would be safer

3) Will there be any different type of players, as if Gayle would use his footwork rarely and will try to hit the ball (So we can score quick with him but will be out soon). And someone like Rahul Dravid (Who will score less quickly but will stay at the crease). So we can make strategies with whom to give the bat first when the Target is more or less! As i would try to give Rahul Dravid to bat before any agg. batsman in a low chase, where I when I need quick score, I will appoint Agg. Batsman to do the job!

Big Ant is doing perfect till now! Some Questions Out here

1) But do anyone know who will do the commentary?

2) I posted this earlier but no one answered! Will there be any controls for Aggressive or Defensive shots! By Aggressive I don't mean Lofted! Some thrashings shots along the ground which may nick a edge and where some defensive drives would be safer

!

1. Not yet.
2. The detailed batting controls will be explained later.

Good news guys. Although expected but still posting it. Some guy on the BA forum asked :
Does anyone know if Cricket 14 will be released before August 23rd???

Thank you

Ross's reply :
I do.

All will become clear in the next month.

Here is the link.

And no, it is not clear if it will be released before 23rd August. So please don't speculate. Although September is more likely!:cheers As has been said.:yes

A possible hint towards the release date maybe? :spy

Yes we always knew it would release only once the ashes are over.

----------

Ross , Is BA Cricket 14 Releasing 2013?

Also whats the status of the game now????? Any submissions started?????Please reply

As far as i have understood, the submission procedure is done with aldready.

Good news guys. Although expected but still posting it. Some guy on the BA forum asked :

Ross's reply :

Here is the link.

And no, it is not clear if it will be released before 23rd August. So please don't speculate. Although September is more likely!:cheers As has been said.:yes

Ahan so 15 more days to go and then we are good to recieve some heavy info on the game...mid-late sep is most likely time of the release I reckon

^^ it could be the end of august too when he releases the info. All he said is things will be clear to us next month. Didnt say the beginning or end of the month. Better keep the expectations in check. I know for sure that people are gonna start annoying ross about why the info is not being released from august 1st 12:00:01 am.

^^ it could be the end of august too when he releases the info. All he said is things will be clear to us next month. Didnt say the beginning or end of the month. Better keep the expectations in check. I know for sure that people are gonna start annoying ross about why the info is not being released from august 1st 12:00:01 am.

Good point made mate :) so i guess its better if ross tells every one now only if it is the beginning or end of august :)

Users who are viewing this thread