Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

one game still in development with lot of false promises
another game fully developed but dont want to release
whats happening with you guys, extremely terrible

Unfortunately, it's nothing new for cricket video gaming fans :(

Nearly opened Cricket 07:facepalm

I know, I'm still stuck playing IC10 after platinuming it and 100% completion. Would be out playing real cricket but folks here now into footy mode only :noway

its really a sad situation, i dont know what stops ross from releasing the game.
we know ac13 has some problems thats why they keep on hiding their product, but why ross is not releasing the game or even the trailer? what is he waiting for? its a finished product..does bac14 too has some problems? or he wants to add more features in his BAC 14? come on ross please answer this.

We planned our release date a year ago, I didn't predict the Ashes fiasco.

what is that release date? atleast reveal it we will be happy counting those days :yes :D
can't you wait for another month or so??Let them do their work they know when to release their game in thier own terms.Try to play some awsome games that are in the market now last of us,etc..,dnt get impatient for release dates and screenshots and vids.

I didn't know the game was complete? I thought they were still working on stuff. Maybe this will be the old treatment game goes bankrupt or something :p then NO GAMES PAHAH just kidding

Sadly yes, but Ashes during Ashes would dominate with the greater audience - outside of Ashes we will dominate.

A possible hint towards the release date maybe? :spy

Actually big ant had planned to release this game in 2014 but when they saw the present condition of ashes 13 they planned to release it in 2013.
Am I right Ross?
And I expect that cricket 14 submission process will be done in 1st attempt.
Best of luck!!
Ross I haven't seen u can I see a photo of u?

Actually big ant had planned to release this game in 2014 but when they saw the present condition of ashes 13 they planned to release it in 2013.
Am I right Ross?
And I expect that cricket 14 submission process will be done in 1st attempt.
Best of luck!!
Ross I haven't seen u can I see a photo of u?

No, they planned to release it in 2013.
You are wrong.
No, its hardly likely to be accepted in the first time.
No, you cant see him.

We planned our release date a year ago, I didn't predict the Ashes fiasco.

Ross , Is BA Cricket 14 Releasing 2013?

Also whats the status of the game now????? Any submissions started?????Please reply

Ross , Is BA Cricket 14 Releasing 2013?

Also whats the status of the game now????? Any submissions started?????Please reply

I think Ross has completed all the procedures and is ready for the release, just wait for the time to come.....:thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread