Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Yes we always knew it would release only once the ashes are over.

Well personally I thought that it would be released sometime during the ashes but now I think it'll be after the ashes. I have 2 weeks off in September so i'm hoping September is the release date :D

When it's released in Australia, it's obviously going to be a little while (maybe 2 months based on Rugby League Live) before it's released in the UK. Will I be able to order it from Australia once it's released, or will I have to wait until it's released in the UK?

^^ it could be the end of august too when he releases the info. All he said is things will be clear to us next month. Didnt say the beginning or end of the month. Better keep the expectations in check. I know for sure that people are gonna start annoying ross about why the info is not being released from august 1st 12:00:01 am.

Nah as once he mentioned that release will be before end of sep...so more likely Info will start leaking out at max in mid-late august

When it's released in Australia, it's obviously going to be a little while (maybe 2 months based on Rugby League Live) before it's released in the UK. Will I be able to order it from Australia once it's released, or will I have to wait until it's released in the UK?

That's highly unlikely.

So no more asking about release dates...As Ross has said that everything will be clear next month...:cheers

Tru Blu were the publisher of RLL and won't be for this game - so you can't really use what happened with Big Ant's other sports games as a guide for this.

Tru Blu were the publisher of RLL and won't be for this game - so you can't really use what happened with Big Ant's other sports games as a guide for this.

Yeah,agreed....Ross said the he will tell the details of territory after the announcement are done...I think that every detail will be revealed next month...:yes

Ive read Ross stating that All will be clear next month, but if one time he says it in these forums it would be good..

Everything is pure speculation about release dates at the moment, im happy to wait for the game as I already know its going to me miles ahead of any other cricket game that has come before and will actually be worth the wait.

So no more asking about release dates...As Ross has said that everything will be clear next month...:cheers

Where did he confirmed that buddy ?

----------

^^ it could be the end of august too when he releases the info. All he said is things will be clear to us next month. Didnt say the beginning or end of the month. Better keep the expectations in check. I know for sure that people are gonna start annoying ross about why the info is not being released from august 1st 12:00:01 am.

Where did he confirmed that bro ? Its next month !

Its in the forums somewhere Nahid, i can confirm that I have seen those comments made by Ross a couple days ago, all will be known next month.

Great i trust u bro, cant wait. I will find it lol

Users who are viewing this thread