Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Its FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We gonna get batting controls today??? Or better, maybe a video showing the controls :D!!!!!

A video to beat a video. (Its stupid though, a C07 clip could beat that OFFICIAL Ashes Cricket 2013 vid :p ) What say, Ross? Just 6 seconds of pure joy, the perfect on drive, signature Tendulkar! Then you could go about releasing these 6 sec vids of different kind of shots.
All in all, desperate to see this game now! :D

Sorry to disappoint, nothing this Friday however I can assure you that there will be something next Friday.

Just enjoy the Vine clips (there are more coming aren't there?!?!?) and of course the Q&A....

Aah it fine! Would still be interesting to see how Mr. Fegan reacts to all the criticism they got for the vine video, that is if at all he reacts to it. Believe me, all those 300* odd comments on that clip on fb are plainly criticizing it. Hard luck 505/Trickstar!

Edit: *264 to be precise.

----------

And I don't think they'd be releasing more vine clips anytime soon. That first one had a disastrous response. Not much to look fwd to except the Q&A vids in near future IMO.

Last edited:
Aah it fine! Would still be interesting to see how Mr. Fegan reacts to all the criticism they got for the vine video, that is if at all he reacts to it. Believe me, all those 300 odd comments on that clip on fb are plainly criticizing it. Hard luck 505/Trickstar!

The animations for the bowler and the fielder(after the ball was hit) look very good. I have no idea why they couldn't do a similar job for the batsman or the fielder before the ball is bowled.

Off topic: Played Rugby, with my friends, for the first time. Awesome sport, looking forward to playing the virtual creation by Ross, soon.

----------

[/COLOR]And I don't think they'd be releasing more vine clips anytime soon. That first one had a disastrous response. Not much to look fwd to except the Q&A vids in near future IMO.

They were clever enough to hide the WK this time ;)

Sorry to disappoint, nothing this Friday however I can assure you that there will be something next Friday.

Just enjoy the Vine clips (there are more coming aren't there?!?!?) and of course the Q&A....

No hints about next friday?:p gameplay info,release info, CA update or some video?

No hints, nothing at all! This time I am not giving in :)

We will, i am counting the hours till we get the next Q&A and i hope for ashes team sake a better vine clip.:clap

The animations for the bowler and the fielder(after the ball was hit) look very good. I have no idea why they couldn't do a similar job for the batsman or the fielder before the ball is bowled.

Off topic: Played Rugby, with my friends, for the first time. Awesome sport, looking forward to playing the virtual creation by Ross, soon.

----------

They were clever enough to hide the WK this time ;)

Were the fielders animated?
May be I was too busy checking out the batsman animation. Need to see the vid again. Agree with the bowling animation though, decent job.

He thought the umpire was the wicketkeeper?

Users who are viewing this thread