Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

this time pls dont put as ASHES delays, Big Ant displays, it should be 505 delays Big Ant Displays or Ashes cricket delays, ?????? ??????'s Cricket 14 Displays
Well this was my planned headline,
attachment.php

I settled for a tweet (and still got Colin mad).

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    3.5 KB · Views: 408
Believe he said that regarding competition with ashes cricket. He said he expected ashes game will win if both the game releases during ashes (this was before he got to see the ashes game's video) but once the ashes is over cricket 14 will dominate.

I should go sleep......one more week to go before a plethora of information starts coming in :)

That, precisely, was a hint!

Edit: Just in case you feel the next Friday is far far away, check out AC13's fb page. Going through all those posts and comments gives you a hearty laugh! I visit that place almost everyday. :p

----------

Ross it would be amazing if you did something similar to this for Cricket 14 once your advertising campaign is in full swing.

Rugby League Live 2| Interview with Ross Symons - YouTube

That was amazing. Guess Ross & Co would better that for this 'pet project' of his!

Last edited:
Most probably we will be getting info on licenses I suppose....Would surely be nice if announcement of Title and release date ....We can never predict what's coming from Ross....:yes:thumbs

I will try to keep you guessing - there will be a Cricket Academy update next Friday also....

I was just thinking the ashes 2013 are the aussie batting line up and Bigant are the English team. I am Sad.:( PS Next Friday next update and Name and trailer. SORRY.:p

Ross, your feud with Ashes 13 reminds me of this. Though you avoided the courts, obviously.

Can't say anything - no more hints :)

No, I can't say anything now, I have to be responsible :yes

Plus.... there is some likelihood I'll fall asleep on the keyboard... which will come first, the follow on or the Q&A?

----------

Plus.... there is some likelihood I'll fall asleep on the keyboard... which will come first, the follow on or the Q&A?

Well, that question got answered real quick!

Edit: Watching without sound.... just saw England come out to bat...

Last edited:
Rugby League Live 2 review

Just been reading the IGN review of Bigant's effort...6 out of 10...the plot thickens...

Users who are viewing this thread