Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Just been reading the IGN review of Bigant's effort...6 out of 10...the plot thickens...

Can you share the link?

Edit: Never mind as it's for RLL2 and not cricket.

Last edited:
So, yes Rugby live 2 got average reviews as ross said they did not play it enough and he has also been honest and said they are still learning. PS Ask yourself this then, how many cricket games have got real good reviews. I can only think of shane 99 and seeing 8 and 9 from aus mags.

Okay. This is a BA Cricket forum. Anyone wanting to discuss rugby, whether a video game or the real thing needs to do it elsewhere. There is no surprise in the motive for the original poster to post that here. Any discussion on rugby will be removed.

I cancelled my pre order for Ashes 2013 I'm on your team now. At least you guys got a promising video and some good looking screen shots. Looking forward to it. :cheers

I suggest the discussion whether or not AI is coded well in Big Ant games can go in the "other games" forum or wherever. Not here. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
A reminder to members that if a post has been deleted it may be because of the fact that it was a reply to a discussion that is being moderated and therefore irrelevant if those original posts are removed too. As you will see I have also removed a number of my own posts for that very reason.

Now Dutch, when you say "get back on topic" are you reffuring to what you class as on topic? I ask as big ant studios are allowed to talk about their game in the ashes thread. And you are allowed to post comments about people's grammar and spelling. You may need to explain the rules to us all so that we understand.

Now Dutch, when you say "get back on topic" are you reffuring to what you class as on topic? I ask as big ant studios are allowed to talk about their game in the ashes thread. And you are allowed to post comments about people's grammar and spelling. You may need to explain the rules to us all so that we understand.

It is like umpiring in cricket. You either except the decisions with grace knowing that they don't get it right all the time or you moan about how it all doesn't go your way. Thankfully we have an excellent reporting system and a contact a mod thread for complaints.

My first deleted post. :lol duck i am catching you up soon. Lol.

Bigant is the Yorker a hard ball to dig out like in real cricket and also a risk to try and bowl them special balls like akram used to. :yes

Users who are viewing this thread