Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

That actually helps in crossing out a few of those options....;) i know what it is NOT gonna be.

Its definitely not a CA update or the controls. And remember, the news about the 'player' and licences isn't far? My money on an official announcement of this game with a press. That'd coincide with an OFFICIAL apology from 505 for not meeting the July date! And Matt writing that up again "Ashes delays, BigAnt displays". ;)

this time pls dont put as ASHES delays, Big Ant displays, it should be 505 delays Big Ant Displays or Ashes cricket delays, ?????? ??????'s Cricket 14 Displays

this time pls dont put as ASHES delays, Big Ant displays, it should be 505 delays Big Ant Displays or Ashes cricket delays, ?????? ??????'s Cricket 14 Displays

They'll be no ?????? ??????'s after then.....

Probably !! im 99.9 % sure.That game-play video by a shitty phone wasn't professional at all,,so delay is expected..and your display is expected too..just be ready Ross t display some stuffs...:cheers

Sorry to disappoint, nothing this Friday however I can assure you that there will be something next Friday.

Thats disappointing....was looking forward to something since yesterday:(!!! Atleast you can confirm if we have online co-op multiplayer, and if yes how many players can play together.

Yeah, he can't give you more obvious hint than that.

Hope he remembers when he had said that the player's name would be revealed along with the release date. And release date would be released a month in advance :cheers! So if he sticks to his word, we might get the release date as well next Friday :D!

I guess the reason they are not revealing any controls today is because they might want to reveal them in a video rather than just text, and as Ross has already said, they cannot reveal any gameplay videos till they reveal the release date.

----------

Seriously ross? Seriosuly??

Couldn't even last 17 minutes??

*sarcastic clap*

Hahaha....thats Ross for you!!! I think he even got in some trouble with the publishers of his Rugby game for giving out too much info :p!!

So something useful is gonna come next Friday...Ross is it big or small.....Should we keep our hopes up?:)

IF they do an exactly one month promotion from next friday (assuming next week will be the official press conference and not merely ross telling us in the forum the name of the game) the game is coming out on the 26th august, the day after the 5th ashes test ends right before the t20 and odi series.

IF they do an exactly one month promotion from next friday (assuming next week will be the official press conference and not merely ross telling us in the forum about the name) the game is coming out on the 26th august the day after the 5th ashes test ends right before the t20 and odi series.

And I guess Ross did say somewhere that they'd be the centre of attraction (or whatever, not these words for sure but something of that sort) once the Ashes are over, may be that was a hint?:spy

Believe he said that regarding competition with ashes cricket. He said he expected ashes game will win if both the game releases during ashes (this was before he got to see the ashes game's video) but once the ashes is over cricket 14 will dominate.

I should go sleep......one more week to go before a plethora of information starts coming in :)

Users who are viewing this thread