Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Rugby League Live 2 Review - IGN (read this Article) Really proud of Big Ant,they are competing with many great game developing companies especially like EA Sports after RLL2 .So just imagine after BA cricket 14. BA cricket will be SICK.:cheers:cheers:cheers

But from the price point of view,if its above 3000INR then its difficult for people especially me to afford so I will surely wait for the price to drop....But a price of 2799-2999 INR would be worth it,which is the price for most of the games....:yes:thumbs

But from the price point of view,if its above 3000INR then its difficult for people especially me to afford so I will surely wait for the price to drop....But a price of 2799-2999 INR would be worth it,which is the price for most of the games....:yes:thumbs

Even if it is around 10k i m buying it ... :D

It is a priceless game, we are lucky we can get it with some price.

are you really gonna wait for the price to drop after watching the game play-trailer lol

Look I would love to preorder the game on the first day of announcement...And I would be playing the game on PS3,so the game would surely be priced as I mentioned above.....If its between the prices I mention then I would surely preorder it...:cheers

well said..i guess probably by next month around this time we will be able to know everything. Basically i shouldnt b talking cause i will get it free,my brother lives at UK lol

Last edited:
lol i was talking about next 2 months..future.

Rugby League Live 2 Review - IGN (read this Article) Really proud of Big Ant,they are competing with many great game developing companies especially like EA Sports after RLL2 .So just imagine after BA cricket 14. BA cricket will be SICK.:cheers:cheers:cheers

I understand that people here don't want RLL2/reviews in here but I would like to say that our games are generally on the "harder" side of things and we generally don't review well but I take solace from the fact that we are universally recognised by fans to have created the best AFL and NRL games to date. Certainly our sales figures indicate that we are doing something right.

Why is it we don't rate well? There are a few reasons:
1. We do not pay for advertising in review "mags"
2. We will not give "bonuses" to reviewers, ever
3. We do not fly reviewers to locations for previews
4. Our games take time to master, they are deep. Reviewers want to get the review written fast to be in the market early and this can't happen with our products
5. The "old" our games cost the same as FIFA so we expect FIFA comparison - when an AFL or NRL player earns what Beckham earns, come talk to me, they train as hard but don't get the same pay - what's up with that? :p
6. Reviewers don't get paid enough or are in some instances bloody lazy! The number of times I've seen reviews that are a rehash of someone else's review or just a collection of forum posts is amazing (isn't the 'net and cut&paste just grand!)
7. I speak openly and honestly about reviewers, there are certainly a few that just don't like being "reviewed" themselves - try it sometime, write a review of the reviewer over a few titles and give it a score, they do not take it well!

That said, there is one thing that makes all of this irrelevant, something that you learn over time in this business - reviews do not indicate the level of sales for sports games, you might think or hope they might, but they do not.

In any case I give far more weight to player reviews, from the public, where they have played for weeks more than *any* journalist that has played a few hours.

Users who are viewing this thread