Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

What does a report actually mean? I don't have CA (on a Mac). What if someone has just made a really poor quality player, does that deserve a report? Or is it only for things that are offensive? I suppose that'd be possible in the player names.

It's not for reporting a badly created player, it is mostly offensive words or any activity that is not reasonable or could be deemed illegal.

It's not for reporting a badly created player, it is mostly offensive words or any activity that is not reasonable or could be deemed illegal.

Thank you, that makes sense. I suppose there is that rating system as a criterion.

Relating to my previous post, and this probably has been asked before sorry, but is a Mac version of CA on the cards at all?

Sorry, I don't see a Mac version on the horizon.

be a pro mode sounds great, cant wait to play it but have a question in mind. So in order for you to start from scratch you need domestic cricket. So will there be domestic leagues/cup for all the countries? if not how will it work?

??

Hi

I heard a rumour that Big Ant lost its Licences for AFL and NRL???

Does this mean anything for CA?

What happened?

I hope everything is ok?

We're not making AFL Live 2 but that is well documented.

We've never been better :D

Last edited:
be a pro mode sounds great, cant wait to play it but have a question in mind. So in order for you to start from scratch you need domestic cricket. So will there be domestic leagues/cup for all the countries? if not how will it work?

Would really like to have an answer on this.

i guess either i am invisible to him or he has already answered this question but still a reply shouldnt be so hard

Agreed, replies are not hard but there are a lot of questions that have been raised this week, not just yours.

So many questions indeed that I have asked Mike to answer some questions tomorrow, I am not sure if he will answer yours or not.

Its just that you answered the question below mine and ignored the one i asked so it seemed a little odd but its ok i will be hoping mike answers my question.thanks

Not really, there's a history of questions being answered randomly. I'd never get anything done if I just answered everything asked on here.

I think this has been asked, so anyone can answer it. will there be a demo? with the cricket fever kicking in now I simply can't wait for this game.

or maybe ross and the trickstar guys will combine forces and release no cricket 20140545klrtkg

Users who are viewing this thread