Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Speaking of which - Ross/Mike what are your favourite cricket games besides yours?

Switzerland was possibly the last place I would expect a sale :)

At least I m gonna buy it ..:)

----------

I'll ship it in from the UK probably, as luckily Europe and Switzerland are on PAL as well. Got a pretty strong (for European standards) cricket league over here, full of Pakistanis and Indians.

Thanks for that info. Those clubs are in Geneva or somewhere else?

After number of delays cricket life posts new release date as September 13.so one more game line up this year with big ant and ashes 2013.

Imagination or not, that fielder in the slip is really doing something awful in front of everyone.

:) That is something we should never again see in a cricket game. :)

----------

After number of delays cricket life posts new release date as September 13.so one more game line up this year with big ant and ashes 2013.

Where you get that from?

Was that actually there in the game or has some one drawn that?

I hope Ross sees this message because I have just accidently reported a player on the Cricket Academy :facepalm

I was just browsing through the report options out of pure curiosity and because there's a > next to it I assumed it would lead me to another set of options but instead it just submitted a report :facepalm

I don't want it to seem as if i'm abusing the system, sorry....once again :facepalm

At least I m gonna buy it ..:)

----------

Thanks for that info. Those clubs are in Geneva or somewhere else?

All over Switzerland, but Geneva has 3: Geneva Stars XI, Geneva International Cricket Club and the Cern Cricket Club.

I don't know a lot of info, just that from a few videos I saw there are some good players and the grounds are very small (probably soccer grounds). The players are largely from the sub continent.

I looked at the ladder and there is a "no result" column that has at least a few per team, with some having more than others. I'm not sure if that's due to typical poor weather in Switzerland or lack of available players.

You'd have to Google for more information. Tu habites o? en Suisse?

I hope Ross sees this message because I have just accidently reported a player on the Cricket Academy :facepalm

I was just browsing through the report options out of pure curiosity and because there's a > next to it I assumed it would lead me to another set of options but instead it just submitted a report :facepalm

I don't want it to seem as if i'm abusing the system, sorry....once again :facepalm

No worries. Possibly the first report.

We were going to rename it the "have a whinge Trickstar" button however we do take reports very, very seriously.

saw this the morning. I was wondering what sexual content that player contained. :)

No worries. Possibly the first report.

We were going to rename it the "have a whinge Trickstar" button however we do take reports very, very seriously.

What does a report actually mean? I don't have CA (on a Mac). What if someone has just made a really poor quality player, does that deserve a report? Or is it only for things that are offensive? I suppose that'd be possible in the player names.

Users who are viewing this thread