Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Obviously if he does anything for the day, it would be best to do it on the day before so he can have the 4th off.

You write a book when you are bored :eek: that too when you were seven!

Just asking, is August 4 your birthday or Big Ant's birthday

I think him meant he wrote 7 books. That is amazing :yes

Ross if ashes 13 releases in july then how much time cricket 14 will take to release ?
Will we get trailer of cricket 14 on release day of ashes 13?
Thanks Sir! waiting 4 ur reply.

A gentle but nevertheless surprisingly extremely violent reminder to new or infrequent posters that

A. Any news about release dates will come when they come. It has been asked a million times and has been given the same answer.

B. There are a number of outstanding question and answer threads right round the corner from this cinema. Try using them.

As a way of guiding you safely past Flame Avenue and Ton of Bricks Road I found this within three nano seconds......

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...ig-ant-studios-cricket-game-so-far-83261.html

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think I'm that hard to find, my life is on the net - I think this is the first entry 1984... I have some earlier stuff but don't think the TRS80 stuff is online.

First steps in machine code on the Commodore 64 by Ross Symons - Reviews, Discussion, Bookclubs, Lists

or maybe this:

GB64.COM - C64 Games, Database, Music, Emulation, Frontends, Reviews and Articles

I remember Graham Gooch's Cricket on the C64; a lovely game;

http://www.gamebase64.com/game.php?id=3243&d=24

Last edited:
You write a book when you are bored :eek: that too when you were seven!

Just asking, is August 4 your birthday or Big Ant's birthday

OFF TOPIC: Lol! I wasn't gifted enough to write at 7, I was 12.

Technically I wrote 8 books but only 7 were published because Apple got an injunction against Penguin Publishing to stop my Machine Code book on the original Mac from being published. Their claim was that I was letting people know too much about the Apple Mac and that the information was proprietary to them, my book would have allowed anyone to write Mac software as they wished and not have to deal with Apple. Nothing much changes :)

I don't do anything much for my birthday as my eldest daughter stole it from me! (She's shares the same birthday as me :) )

----------

Soooo good - we really had to have an imagination back then :)

OFF TOPIC: Lol! I wasn't gifted enough to write at 7, I was 12.

Technically I wrote 8 books but only 7 were published because Apple got an injunction against Penguin Publishing to stop my Machine Code book on the original Mac from being published. Their claim was that I was letting people know too much about the Apple Mac and that the information was proprietary to them, my book would have allowed anyone to write Mac software as they wished and not have to deal with Apple. Nothing much changes :)

I don't do anything much for my birthday as my eldest daughter stole it from me! (She's shares the same birthday as me :) )

----------

Soooo good - we really had to have an imagination back then :)

Just got it wrong by 5 years....:)

------
So its like you wish her happy birthday and she says same to you. :D
Thats awesome

Damn...watching the Ashes...I wish we had a cricket game to play at this time :(!! Sad.....very sad :(!

Users who are viewing this thread