Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Why doesnt everyone just shove a whole load of ice cubes in a nice fresh glass of "Chill It" and take a nice bite of Old Mother Gurneys Patience Cookies and stop driveling on about how absolutely neccessary it is that this game bla bla la...

Some of you act like you are in need of the Methadon Bus.....chill out.

We have waited so long for a decent game. It is coming. It will come. Whether we post a million times that we need this or that makes not one nanogram of difference; it will come when it is ready.

Give the guys some slack and chill.

Why doesnt everyone just shove a whole load of ice cubes in a nice fresh glass of "Chill It" and take a nice bite of Old Mother Gurneys Patience Cookies and stop driveling on about how absolutely neccessary it is that this game bla bla la...

We have waited so long for a decent game. It is coming. It will come. Whether we post a million times that we need this or that makes not one nanogram of difference; it will come when it is ready.

Well said , can't agree more. All of us need to take a break and calm our anxiety down till the game releases.

Somehow I have a feeling that Dutchad might have changed his position in the absence of Biggs.

Now you know why I trigger the double account alarm every time I log on...

.....actually I just get a bit peeved of what I perceive as a certain taking for granted and demanding nature some people have. A little bit of perspective can do no harm.

No one has to agree with me and if it offends anyone they can say so or report it.

I just thing that the BA guys need some space and slack right now. They will be extremely busy and focussed on moving on to the next step.

Both Mike and Ross have been incredibly generous, committed, humourous and good natured here and I believe that we really need to try and give a bit back now and lay off the demanding this that and the other......

.....they have a lot of work to do and an exciting time ahead of them as a company and I for one want to do anything I can to support that.

I completely disagree with you... I believe there's nothing wrong in being excited and anxious about the game which we are going to play at a future date... If I was the ceo and about to get a game out sometime soon, I would be expecting people interested in my game and frequently asking me questions. If I think the question is within my limits to answer I would answer or else I wouldn't.. And there's nothing wrong in speculating about the game and discussing about the release dates or anything relating to the game as that's what the gaming forums are meant for...
And lastly it's you, who need to calm down and stop asking people not discuss anything relating the game

I completely disagree with you... I believe there's nothing wrong in being excited and anxious about the game which we are going to play at a future date... If I was the ceo and about to get a game out sometime soon, I would be expecting people interested in my game and frequently asking me questions. If I think the question is within my limits to answer I would answer or else I wouldn't.. And there's nothing wrong in speculating about the game and discussing about the release dates or anything relating to the game as that's what the gaming forums are meant for...
And lastly it's you, who need to calm down and stop asking people not discuss anything relating the game

Well it is fine for you to disagree. Only it is important for you first to understand the actual point I am making to disagree with......what you have written is not, I repeat not the point I am making

On another note, if you indeed completely disagree with everything I have said then my post is directed towards people like you.

Last edited by a moderator:

I have a question for you dutch, where the hell did you come up with all of that:D. Still yeah you are right, I am shocked that ross/mike are still visiting this site this week.
If I had a huge week maybe I would take a few days of PC and get everything ready, maybe ross is just the man.:thumbs

I just want this to continue because I'm bored and this is just some stuff to read to make the time pass lol:D

There is a whole internet out there. Plus most people havent properly gone through the threads detailing the game.

There is a whole internet out there. Plus most people havent properly gone through the threads detailing the game.

Well yeah but I'm fasting and every where I look I see food this is actually NOT boring and is getting me excited by the minute although ur not wrong mate:thumbs

Im at work + im fasting but still haven't move my A** from planetcricket BA FORUM.. Now i just feel like its worth-ed to b here everytime besides AC FORUM. Im so excited man.

Check ROSS's survice.

He posted the most of it great survice, im also happy t found my self too...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 84
Release dates are subject to change, they have to be, both forward and backward. There was no way I was going head to head with Ashes during the Ashes, suicide as most people do not read here and would pick up that box - especially the way the first test went.

Bottom line is that we have a date set internally, that hasn't changed but it can based on the market conditions - I will not try to sell a full priced game against a half priced game as the retailers will beat us up over it (they have their ways of controlling you).

As written above chill on the date talk as I can say no more, I will not give the competition a target and will also not give you a specific date that might change a week or two back/forward.

On Friday you will have a Cricket Academy update, something to see and the game will be named.

----------

He posted the most of it great survice, im also happy t found my self too...

I've got to get out more...

It's ok ross we understand, hoping for the good news that ashes will make November this year to give you a clear run. Unless the worse thing happens and ashes continue to delay for the next 4 months.:rolleyes

i wasn't criticizing ross or big ant cricket i was just saying that im dissapointed i dont have a cricket game to play this summer , the blame from me goes to ashes

Users who are viewing this thread