Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Maybe I'm off base here but to me Ross' posts over the last few days hinted that the plans mentioned earlier (i.e. Oct release date and game launching within a month of marketing blitz) may not be valid any more. I'm alluding to his posts about nobody in their wildest dreams envisioning the train wreck AC13 is turning out to be and referring to the game release as a "marathon".

True but I take that marathon quote as to pointing to the fact that much that will start to take shape from Friday will be things we here generally already know but presented in a way for the much wider audience.

I am sure that if Ross felt that the already stated release window had changed dramatically he would have told us or fronted up to that.

True but I take that marathon quote as to pointing to the fact that much that will start to take shape from Friday will be things we here generally already know but presented in a way for the much wider audience.

I am sure that if Ross felt that the already stated release window had changed dramatically he would have told us or fronted up to that.

If that's the case I take my original question back. I thought of "marathon" as the new updated release plan which can go well beyond October depending on when AC13 comes out.

If that's the case I take my original question back. I thought of "marathon" as the new updated release plan which can go well beyond October depending on when AC13 comes out.

Then again who is to say I am right? Perhaps Ross......:p

We will as always, just have to wait and see!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well let's just wait till friday to clear all our doubts.The good part we know for sure that we will get 2 new cricket games this year by christmas. :)

Well let's just wait till friday to clear all our doubts.The good part we know for sure that we will get 2 new cricket games this year by christmas. :)

I won't be too sure about that.

Well let's just wait till friday to clear all our doubts.The good part we know for sure that we will get 1 new cricket game in September and 1 utterly diabloical push button mini game cash cow exploitation of trust rendition of cricket geared towards the concentration span of an autistic nine year old by Doomsday. :)

Fixed.

I agree that Ross won't make the mistake made by Ashes team on their very late announcement of delay....If there is change of plans we would have heard it by now for sure....:cheers

It takes time to go from zero to shelf. There is a marketing campaign to get rolling, catalogues for retailers are way in advance. It's not a matter of merely printing disks, make no mistake we are scrambling.

Ross wouldn't have said this if the game is releasing after october:cheers

Last edited:
Maybe there will be a trailer on Friday with the worldwide PR...Can only hope

We were told that it wouldn't be much that we don't already know and none of us have seen gameplay videos yet. My sense is it will be a title, licencing and screenshots (possibly some new)

fair to say if their is no release date before august il be dissapointed, been waiting for a good cricket game for a long time now and with it looking like i wont have one again this summer is really disappointing, still hopeful for friday

Users who are viewing this thread